Deal

(Alastor PoV 1st person)
(violence ahead!)

I was in my study when my shade suddenly appeared beside me, holding something. When I looked over, I saw my personal journal in his hands. I looked at him with a pointed glare.

"Where did you find this?" I asked, gripping it in my clawed hands.

"(Y.....n) house......" It spoke. 

Staring at the book, I shooed the shade away. How would she get a hold on this in the first place? It never leaves my room. Unless....

That damned princess probably took it somehow. I got up and huffed, grabbing my tailcoat and putting it on as I leave the room. Time to take a visit to the Hazbin Hotel.

My frustrations must've been radiating off of me intensely, since the low-lifes on the streets are hiding in buildings and nearby alley's. Usually they just stay clear of my walking path but now it's the whole street. I don't mind a single bit. 

When reaching the hotel, I threw open he doors and stormed inside, looking for the princess. I first checked the staff room then the kitchen to see if she was there. She was no where to be found so I went to her room. I strode to the door and knocked, rather impatiently.

It took a moment for someone to answer, I was about to knock again in frustration when the door opened. I was greeted by the hostile moth glaring daggers at me, she had her toothpick of a spear pointed at me.

"What do you want now Talk show?'' She grumbled. 

I wasn't in the mood to joke around today. "I would like to have a word with Charlie, do you know where she might be?" I looked above the moth and peaked inside, seeing if the princess was hiding like a mouse.

"She's in the garden...If you hurt her, I swear I will-!" Before she could finish the sentence, I closed the door and was on my way to the garden. I don't know why Charlie likes to keep that insect around with her, she's rather annoying.

When I got to the garden, I saw the princess picking off some apples from a tree. She had her little goat servants help her. If I was in the right mind, I would find it cute. But right now I'm the hunter looking at his next dinner. 

I cleared my throat as I approached her, which caused her to jump a bit from being startled. She sighed when she noticed me. 

"Hey Al...How's it going?" She put the basket of apples on the ground next to her feet and she shooed the little goats away.

"I would like to discuss some business with you." I looked her straight in the eyes, which seemed to make her a bit uncomfortable, just how I wanted.

"Uh...Is that so? What do you need to talk about?" She rubbed her arm.

"My journal, how did it end up in (Y/n)'s house?" I step closer to her, so I'm staring straight down at her.

"Your j-journal at (Y/n)'s? I don't know what you're talking about Al." She tied to step away, but was met with the tree.

"You're a bad liar Charlotte." I take my cane and stab her foot, causing her to yelp and look at me with pain in her eyes. A wonderful sight to see. 

"Fine! I put it there....She needs to see the truth Alastor, She doesn't belong here with you!" She said, and yelped again as i pushed her into the tree, digging my claws into her shoulder, causing blood to stain her shirt.

"Hey, shitlord!" The moth yelled from behind. I turned around with a grin on my face, looking at my next potential victim. 

"My, my, my it looks like we have an audience!" I placed my hands on my cane. Vaggie ran at me with her spear drawn.

She went to jab at me but i stepped to the side easily pushing her away with my cane. I glance over at Charlie, who was leaning on the tree with her still bleeding shoulder. The sight made my smile widen slightly before I turned my attention back on her little pet. 

She charged at me again and I dodged once more, making her trip and hit her head on the ground. Her head was bleeding where she made contact. Rolling onto her back, she stared at me before hopping up for another attempt. This time it granted her a deep wound in her thigh.

Crying out, she dug her nails into my arm, ripping the fabric and penetrating skin. It stung to say the least, it felt like little pokes in my skin. I smiled at the moth's pain.

"Stop!" Charlie cried. I looked back up as I took out my cane from the girl's thigh. She groaned and fell onto to the ground.

"Give me a good reason why I should princess, I'm impatient." I walked towards her.

"I'll leave you and (Y/n) alone..." She said looking defeated. I smiled wider.

"Let's make a deal then, shall we? You don't interfere with any of my plans regarding (Y/n)...And in return I will not harm a hair on you or your little pet." I held out my hand as the air around us seemed to intensify.

She looked uncertain, as almost all sinners who deal with me are. She glanced over to the moth, who was laying there in pain. When she looked back at me she looked slightly more determined and shook my hand. There was a green glow and a rush of air before things returned to normal.

regaining my show-man composure, I stood up straight and laughed a bit. "So it's a deal!" I turned around and walked out of the garden. No more interference from that brat. Now I can truly accomplish my goal without anything in my way.

~~~

An Alastor exclusive chapter oh boy. I was mulling over this idea for a few days, if i should've had it like m other chapters where its alternating or not, and one of my friends suggested i do a chapter on his point of view. hope ya'll enjoyed!
~Jackyll