Warning

The week seemed to be going slow, and you dreaded it. It was worse, since Rosie was still a thorn in your side, taking up Alastor's time from you. Why wouldn't she just leave him alone?

It was now the weekend though, so thankfully you don't have to see her for a few days. You distracted those thoughts with schoolwork and music. Today was quiet to say the least, and it made you relax.

In the afternoon you took a break for lunch, going downstairs to fix something to eat. Your parents left you a note on the counter this morning, saying that they were going to be in town all day with some friends. 

Remembering the last time you were home alone however, made you slightly uneasy. You just hope the TV doesn't start talking to you again. 

You made a sandwich and grabbed a (favorite soda/beverage). You sat at the dining room table thinking about the up coming project at school. Suddenly there was a crashing noise in your room, causing you to jerk your head to the stair leading to your room.

Standing up, you grabbed a knife from the drawer and head back upstairs carefully. If there was a robber in your house, you weren't afraid to stab him then call 9-1-1. 

Sneaking up the stairs, you barely heard faint taps of shoes, someone seemed to be pacing. You made sure the knife was close to you, in case you had to stab the person.

You carefully open the door, making sure the knife was in front of you. What you saw took you by surprise. The person looked at you, startled for a moment before relaxing. They had platinum blonde hair that was in a hair at the end, she had stark-white skin with red dots that looked like over done blush. She was wearing a red jacked paired with a black bow tie and white undershirt, with black pants and black/white dress shoes.

She waved hesitantly, staring at the knife in your hand. She cleared her throat before speaking. "Are you (Y/n)?" She asked. You nodded cautiously.

"I am, who are you?" you questioned, raising the knife slightly higher. She put up her hands in defense, clearly not looking for a fight.

"My name is Charlie, did you get the note I put out for you the other day?" You thought for a moment then nodded, remembering the note from the other day signed by a person named C. It must have been her.

"How did you get into my house?" 

She scratched her head a bit. "I had to go into my fathers library to get a certain book to come to this world. Anyway!" She clapped her hands and it seemed her face morphed to happiness to seriousness, it shocked you a bit. "You cannot trust Alastor, it's best if you ignore him out right." 

You put the knife on your dresser. "But why? All he has been is nice to me."

"He's using you for his own gain (Y/n). I know how he is." She rubbed her arm. You shook your head. 

"Why should I believe you? I don't even know you!" You countered. She huffed.

"You need to trust me, for your own safety. I'm trying to help you from getting to an unpleasent outcome."

Suddenly you both heard your door open and a voice speak, "And what may that be dear?" 

You turned around startled and you exhaled, it was only Alastor. You assumed you forgot to check the front lock again.

(Alastor PoV 1st person)

Charlie and (Y/n) looked at me startled when I walked in. It was only natural, though Charlie looked more irritated at my presence than shocked. I warmly smiled at (Y/n). 

After she composed herself, I asked her to wait in the living room for me. I needed to deal with Charlie alone. She thinks she has everything figured out, that she can just save (Y/n) from my claws. She is a naive princess to try and save such a corruptible human.

Once (Y/n) left the room and shut the door, I turned to face Charlie with an award winning grin. "What do I owe the pleasure of a princess in this realm?" I asked. She scoffed slightly.

"You know what I'm trying to do Alastor." She crossed her arms, glaring pitiful daggers at me.

"Attempting to save her from my grace?" I replied, beginning to turn back into my demon form. It's been to long since I was in this state. It felt nicer, made me feel more powerful in the presence of hells' princess.

"I know what your doing, and I'll not let it happen." 

"It was only a matter of time until the princess had to ruin my fun." I stood tall, glaring down at her with my hands on my cane. "But will she let you save her?" I chuckled. At this point in time, there is a chance she can save her, but I doubt that it would work. (Y/n) is a bit obsessed over me, and it is utterly amusing.

She walked up to me, standing inches away, she had to crane her neck to look at me. "She doesn't belong in hell Alastor, you know that."

I grinned at her. "Oh really? Then why don't you say hello to her once she arrives there? It would be a pleasant re-acquaintance, wouldn't it?" I put my arms behind my back. She yelled in frustration and paced around. 

Suddenly I was pushed against the wall, which left me a bit breathless, but also got me irritated. "What was that for?" I asked Charlie, who was visibly fuming.

"This is all your fault!" She hissed. My grin only widened. 

"My dear, I am only doing what I do best." My voice was laced with more static than usual, a warning.

"Causing pure souls to be damned?" She went to strike me in her rage, but I dodged easily, appearing behind her and using my cane to trap her against me.

"Now now, let's not make a mess of (Y/n)'s room, shall we?" I leaned down to her height. She just glared at me, which made me laugh. I pushed her away forcefully, causing her to stumble over her feet. 

(Y/n PoV 2nd person)

Alastor seemed sort of irritated when he asked you to go downstairs. Though you shrugged it off and sat on the couch and played some games on your phone.

Once and a while you heard one of them yell, it was mostly the girl, Charlie, from what you could tell. She was mad about something.

After awhile though, you started hearing Static, and it was louder than the other times you've herd it. And it didn't feel good, it almost felt like a stabbing pain through your skull. And it gave you a headache.

You just lied on the couch, not doing anything that would cause anymore pain as the static seemed to intensify a bit. 

There was a thud at some point, but you barely heard it due to the static ringing. After awhile of a bit more yelling from Charlie, you decided to get up and check on them. It was difficult to stand up and start walking towards the stairs. You didn't need to have a mess in your room, nor wanted one.