Surprise?

The morning went pretty well, besides having that Social Studies test in the morning. Thank god you studied last night, it would've been worse if you didn't. The other classes you had weren't all that bad today either, just the usual lecture and people messing around at the back of the class. You mainly kept to yourself and listened to music while working, except for the one class you had with F/n, then they would talk your ear off with nonsense and other things.

You were hungry, at least it's Lunch time now. You walk towards the cafeteria, towards the table with your group of hooligans you call friends. One of them spots you and enthusiastically waves at you to come over quickly. You chuckle to yourself and laugh, it's not like you would rather sit with a different group of people. It wouldn't be the same.

"Hey, Y/n! Over here!" One of them call to you to it next to them. You walk over and sit and set your bag on your lap. 

"Whats up F/n?" You open your bag to look for your lunch that you grabbed before you left the house this morning.

They grinned "Not much, class is so boring without you there!" They pouted slightly, stretching their upper body on the table.

You furrow your eyebrows, not finding your lunch pack. You probably forgot about it again, probably in the fridge by now knowing your mother. You sigh and sit back a bit. "Looks like I forgot my lunch again.."

F/n sits up with a slight frown, pulling out her phone. "I'll tell Jake to pick you up an apple before he gets out of the lunch line." They started texting on her phone. You silently thank them, and your friends for looking out for your health.

A minute pass and two trays are put down on the table, you look up and see Jake and his girlfriend Lizzy. Jake looks at you and tosses an apple your way and you catch it, giving him a small smile. "Thank you, I forgot my lunch again I was in a rush." You chuckle a bit at the end.

"No worries! It seems you always forget your lunch on the day of some test." He says. You take a bite out of the fruit, and kindly wave at Lizzy. She waves back with her free hand, as the other one it interlocked with Jake's.

"Yeah, I need to stop trying to study last minute, but I procrastinate to much." You take another bite of the apple.

"Don't your parents like, make you study?" Lizzy said, pointing a plastic fork towards you. You shake your head. 

"No they don't, since I have good grades they say that I don't need to study as hard, or often." You shrug.

"That's interesting!" F/n chirped. They drums their fingernails on the table and taps her foot excitedly. You look their way with a confused look, wondering what has them so worked up.

"Hey, F/n, what has you so excited?" You ask. Jake and Lizzy look up from their hushed conversation in curiosity.

"Oh! Remember the surprise I was telling you about this morning?" She looks at you cheerfully. You nod for them to continue. "Well! Over the weekend I was looking around my grandparents house and I found something really interesting! So I grabbed it and took it back home."

"So what did you find F/n?" Jake asked. It seemed like F/n's smile grew wider. 

"I found an Ouija board!" They almost sounded like a kid in a candy shop. 

"Aren't those, like, evil or possessed or something?" Lizzy commented. Jake nodded in agreement.

"I don't know, i doubt it's real though." They give a small pout, but their expression quickly changed into that happy, cheery look. "Let's all meet at the cemetary this weekend! We can test the thing out to see if it is real or not! That's exciting!" You're surprised that no one bothered to look at your table, since it seemed like F/n's voice kept going higher with each word they said.

Jake and Lizzy look at each other with an expression unreadable to you. You weren't to sure about going, it seemed kind of far fetched and crazy, but you wouldn't have much of a choice since most likely Y/n would drag you along anyway.

Lizzy and Jake looked back and nodded. "We'd like to go, just to see if the thing works." Jake said. F/n beamed and looked at you, hoping for a positive answer.

You nod your head and shrug. "Why not? It's not like anything to bad will happen anyway." They bear hugged you after your answer and you felt like you could barely breathe.

"Then it's settled! We'll meet up on Saturday! I'll tet you guys more details later!" they said as the bell rang indicating lunch time was over. They all got up to leave and you slowly get up too, grabbing your bag and swinging it over your shoulder. You look down at your apple, completely forgotten about it. Half eaten and you lost your appitite in the conversation. You toss the apple away and head back to class, hoping the classes ahead would take your mind off of the topic.

~~~~~~

Sorry if it seems like it's drawn out, it's just some build-up! ya'll will get your deer soon enough!