Message

(Alastor PoV 1st person)

I walked (Y/n) home like I would any other day after school. Frankly, I find myself enjoying the moments like that, and it puts a smile on her face.

Walking down the street, to nowhere in particular, I spotted Rosie looking at a display window. Even in this form, she radiates a sense of intimidation. I wouldn't expect anything less from a fellow Overlord.

"Hello, Alastor." She turned around, her posture was professional. "What brings you here?"

I cleared my throat. "I was walking (Y/n) home, and wanted to take a stroll." 

"Speaking of that girl, why did you ask me and not Mimzy?" She was always one for getting to business and not messing around. "I think she would be a better pick at this thing than me." I nodded to her response.

"Yes, I suppose your right, but Mimzy can get carried away. And you know her feelings toward me as well, they would both be at each others throats I'm sure!" I laughed imagining Mimzy and (Y/n) fighting over me. It would be quite entertaining, but that's not what I want. I gesture for Rosie to walk with me.

(Y/n PoV 2nd Person)

After shutting the door you sighed grumpily. You were tired and still irritated at the new girl. Maybe you would make it more clear to her that he's yours tomorrow. Maybe punch her in the face so hard her nose breaks...

You saunter over to the couch and plop down on it, leaving my bag at the base of the stairs. You'd get to your room later, now you just wanted to relax and watch TV before your parents got home. 

Turning on the tv, you switch it to a music channel and relax a bit. You stare at the ceiling thinking about today's events. Rosie bothered you the most.

She had every perfect feature a teen girl could ask for, and it looked all natural. She was drop dead gorgeous, the type people tell their partners not to worry about.

The more you thought about it, the more frustrated you got with her, and how you looked. You were kind of insecure about how you looked and she just made it worse. You wish you looked more like her, for Alastor's sake.

You end up tuning out the music with your thoughts, completely forgetting the tv was actually on. 

At the corner of your eye, you saw the TV flicker. You look up at it, and its still playing the muiou set on, and it didn't glitch again.

Sighing, you stand up about to head to the kitchen when you saw the TV glitch again, followed by weird static noises, like someone was trying to talk.

"h...h...hello?" A distorted voice asked. You stared at the screen in confusion and slight shock. a moment went by and the voice repeated itself.

You cleared your throat. "Hello...?" You said not very confidently. Maybe your TV is haunted.

More static could be heard, and some of it was high pitched, like white noise on full blast. 

"d......n't.....Tr....Ro......ie......A......tor.........an......" The voice was barely audible through the loud static, you didn't understand what it was trying to say.

Almost like the connection dropped, the weird static and voice went away, the TV was back to normal and it was back to playing music like nothing ever happened.

When you got to the kitchen, the front door and you recognized the sounds of your moms purse and car keys. Being alone in the house was less ideal at the moment, especially after the TV incident.

"Welcome home mom!" You called. She greeted you in the kitchen, you were leaning on the kitchen counter drinking some water.

"How was your day (Y/n)?" She asked.

It was great, besides the annoyance of Rosie and the weird happenings with the TV. "It was good, nothing eventful happened." You said, taking the last gulp of the water. Your mom nodded.

You went upstairs and slung your bag to the side of your desk. Walking over to your desk, you spot the news article you nabbed from the library months ago. You almost forgot you had it. Looking over the article again, it didn't bother you anymore. You were strangely okay with dating a famous serial killer.

~Small time skip~

Not much of a conversation was held during dinner, it was mostly quiet today. Which was strange because your dad usually had something to say about work.

When you went to your room again, something felt off. Like someone was in your room. You were hesitant on opening your door.

Turning the nob slowly, you wondered who it could be on the other side. Maybe it was Al, like when he randomly appeared in your room a few times. Or maybe he just came in through the window. When you opened the door however, no one was there.

You looked over at your table, where you had some textbooks and homework. There was a notebook page on top of your work. Walking over you noticed the paper had some handwriting on it that you didn't recognize to be anyone's.

Picking up the paper, the handwriting was neat, clean and precise. It said:

Don't Trust Rosie
~C

You didn't trust her in the first place, so there wasn't in need for a warning was there? Deciding to crumple up the paper and toss it in the trash, you slightly wonder who "C" was and why were they warning you?

Plopping onto your bed, you feel tired but also restless. You wanted to go to sleep but you were playing over today's events like a record on repeat. Rosie, the TV, the note. 

The anxiety of Rosie slowly began eating at you, what if Al fell began falling for her? What would you do? Why did this have to involve you? You just wanted to sleep, tossing and turning over until you were laying on your back facing the ceiling.

At some point radio static started ringing in your ears, it wasn't too noticeable at first, but soon it got to the point where it caused a headache. There was no way you were going to sleep tonight...Too much thinking and a noise that won't go away.