Nerves

Lately it seemed like the headaches and insomnia got worse. The headaches hurt more, a borderline migraine that wouldn't go away. You've been more irritable lately, and your friends know it.

And only one of them knows something is wrong.

Today you almost snapped at every girl who would talk to Al. He found it cute and enjoyable, he always found your mood swings cute.

The only girl you couldn't keep away from him was Rosie. And it irritated you a lot that she wouldn't go away. And it seemed like he was okay with her around, so you would try your best to not lose it around her.

~~

You weren't hungry at lunch today, you were to annoyed to really enjoy eating. You decided to walk around the school till lunch was over.

The walk was fairly quiet, peaceful even. It felt nice since the headache wouldn't go away. Even medicine didn't work. At least it didn't feel like your brain was going to burst outside your head.

You settled into the library after walking around for a bit, the headache seemed to go away. It felt relaxing and somewhat exhausted. You sat on the couch and sigh heavily, rubbing the side of your head.

Nearly falling asleep, you suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around you. Startled, you look up and see Al, all smiles like always. You relaxed again and smiled back.

"Hey, you startled me." you said, leaning onto his shoulder. He looked down at you and smiled softly.

"I'm sorry my dear, I didn't mean to startle you~" He kissed your forehead. 

All your troubles seemed to melt away after that kiss, you two just stayed there the rest of the break until the bell rang. You didn't want to leave his side at all. 

He pulled you up as he stood up and placed a kiss on your cheek. You blushed a bit as he chuckled. You've been dating him for almost a year and you're still not used to public affection how silly.

Walking out the door, you both walked to your next class. On the way there you spotted Rosie, who walked up to you guys. 

"Hey~" She cooed at Alastor. You tried to ignore her flirty tone.

Alastor chuckled, wrapping an arm around you. "Hello Rosie, how are you?" His voice was steady.

"I am doing just perfect~ What about you and..." She cleared her throat and looked your direction. "(Y/n)?"

He chuckled a little bit. "We are doing quite well!" 

During their conversation, you unwrapped yourself from his grasp, and sighed. "I'm sorry to interrupt your conversation, but I'm going to class now." You kissed Al on the cheek before leaving.

(Alastor PoV 1st person)

I watched my little fawn walk away then I turned my attention back to Rosie, who sighed.

"When is it going to happen Alastor? It's been almost a year since this all began." She crossed her arms.

I chuckled. "It'll happen soon, just wait." I stepped back and turned around. I was about to walk away when she put a hand on my shoulder.

"Tell me Alastor," She paused, turning me around to face her again. "Do you have feelings for her or are you just doing this out of your own pleasure?" 

I didn't answer, I just laughed and brushed her hand away. "That's only for me to know." I turned back around and walked away once more, leaving her behind.

Truthfully, I guess now it's a bit of both. I suppose I do love her, but it's hard to say with my cold heart. I haven't felt those emotions since I was truly alive. 

~~~~

A bit of a short chapter. But the next one won't be a disappointment! 
Also I will be ending this book soon, though I will not have a limit on how many chapters I have left to do, since I myself, aren't sure yet. 
I am thinking about a squeal to this story too, let me know what you think about that idea in the comments please!