The Encounter

(Y/n PoV 2nd person)

"Is anyone here?" You hesitantly say again. The area becomes eerily quiet, not a noise can be heard. You look at the board expectantly, waiting for something to happen. But nothing does. You breathe a small sigh of relief, that it didn't work at all. F/n looked disappointed, Lizzy looked relieved like you did and Jake just seems indifferent.

"Aww, I thought it would work! Everyone says it does!" F/n pouted. They stood up and stretched. we all stood up as well.

"I told you it wouldn't." Lizzy mumbled. She tossed her notebook and pen next to the board. 

"Want to take a walk around the area before we try again?" Jake suggested. F/n quickly nodded in agreement, you nodded too. Lizzy just huffed and went along.

So you all went on a short walk around the grounds, making sure to keep on the mossy path so you wouldn't get lost. 

(??? PoV 1st person)

It's a wonderful night to stroll in a gloomy cemetery, a chill breeze and no low-life demons to interrupt the peace and quiet. I come up here once in awhile to take in the silence, all the chaos down below can make someone insane, if that's even possible to become more insane than I already am. I am an Overlord in hell after all.

As I approach the center, where the sorrowful angel statue is, I start to hear some chatter. That's rather odd, why would people be here so late? When I come closer to investigate, I see a group of teenagers. Looking closer, I see an Ouija board and a notebook in the grass below. Were they trying to contact a spirit? How silly of them to think it actually works. I could humor them if I wanted to. I have nothing better to do, so why not play a game?

I looked back up to them and see a girl looking at one of her friends. I can't see much of her features, but I can sense something...Different about her that isn't the same with the others. I'm not sure what it could be though. Before she turned around to take their short stroll, I saw a glint in her eye. This night is indeed going to be fun...

(Y/n PoV 2nd person)

As you got back from the chatter filled walk, you notice the air got a bit colder, not by much but it's noticeable. You slightly hug your jacket. Walking to the board you sensed something was different and off. looking down at the thing you notice the eye of the planchette over the word 'yes' . It wasn't like that when you left, it was in the middle of the board and unmoved. 

"Hey...Guys? Look." You say, pointing at the board. They come walking towards you to their spots and Lizzy gasped. 

"Did you move it Y/n?" Lizzy looked at you, suspiciously. You shook your head. 

"No I didn't! It was like that when I looked!" You say, trying to be confident. F/n looks to be fascinated and sits down while you and Lizzy are arguing if you moved it or not.

"GUYS!" F/n shouts, making you all jump and look at them. "It's moving!" They frantically point to the board. You look at it and gasp in shock and surprise. it's moving to spell H-E-L-L-O. 

"You got to be kidding..." You heard Lizzy mumble and sit down, writing the words in her notebook. You sit down again too, looking at the board questionably.

"So spirit, what's your name?" You heard Jake ask next to you. You wonder if you needed to put your fingers on the planchette again, it's moving without any help anyway.

There was a small silence before the pointer began to move again. A-L-A-S-T-O-R it spelled out. You heard more scribbling from Lizzy. What to ask next...

A bit of silence passed before Lizzy asked, "Maybe ask it what it is?" You nod and stare at the board.

"What are you?" You ask, your confidence faltering a bit, it seemed to get colder as well. Then it started moving again. D-E-M-O-N. Lizzy seemed to shrink into Jake at that point. You all knew demons were no good. But you didn't want to show fear. 

"Why didn't you answer us sooner?" You lightly demanded, not wanting to get whatever creature your talking to you angry. W-A-L-K is all it replied with. 

A walk? That's a bit strange, you wonder why. "When did you die?" You ask it a common answer. 1-9-3-3 it answered after a short pause. That was decades ago, way before your parents were thought of, your sure.

You clear your throat for another question. "How did you die?" You asked, looking at the statue. Silence followed, no movement could be heard. A moment passed and all of a sudden, you started to hear static in your head, and it was accompanied by a small headache. You flinch a bit at the sudden noise, and you start to feel a bit sick.

"Guys, I think I'm ready to head out..." You stand up and rub your temples. F/n looked at you concerned. 

"Are you okay Y/n?" F/n asks. You nod. 

"I think I'm just tired." The static got slightly louder, and your headache got a bit worse. You bent down towards the board and moved the pointer to goodbye. "bye, Alastor." You said. Everyone nodded and started packing up their things. You told F/n you would be waiting in the car.

On your way to the car, you see a glimpse of something red at the corner of your vision, but when you go and look in that direction, nothing is there.

F/n arrived at the car shortly after you did and she tossed the box in the back seat and started driving towards her place. You dozed off, trying to get the odd static and headache to go away.