When they have a nightmare

Lucifer:

He will just stare at the ceiling before silently getting out the bed, not wanting to wake you up. He will go to his desk and begin working on papers. Eventually you will notice the figure aside you was gone. Not wanting to scare him, will slowly wrap arms around his shoulders and ask in a whisper why he is awake. He will just smile and say just a bed dream. Since he was already wide-awake, he will stay up and let you sit on his lap. When you fall asleep against him, he will chuckle before carrying you to the bed.

Mammon:

He will look around his room, making sure it was a nightmare before waking you up and saying you have to comfort him. So while you assure him it's okay and tell him to go back to sleep, he will give you a frown and say he can't now. Basically he will ruin your good dream and keep whining to you about how you have to comfort him and how he can't sleep anymore now due the dream. When you say he's acting like a child, he will angry yell he isn't a child and pout before storming off, annoyed muttering you're the child here.

Leviathan:

He will just take his game and begin playing. When you wake up and tell him to go to sleep, he will say he had a nightmare so he can't. When you compare him to a child, he will roll his eyes and stop playing before cuddling you and going back to sleep.

Satan:

He will just either go back to sleep or wake up. If you woke up due him moving too much in his nightmare and ask him if he's okay, he will just give you a smile and inform you that he is fine and it was just a bad dream.

Asmo:

He will debate whether to wake you up or not. If he doesn't wake you up, he will just cuddle your sleeping form and try to forget the nightmare. If he does wake you up, he will say sorry before ranting on about his nightmare while you're still trying to process why he woke you up and what the hell he is talking about. While he rants, he will want you to hold him and say comforting words.

Beelzebub:

He has many nightmares of when Lilith died and how he thinks Belphegor blames him. He will wake up, scared before noticing you staring with worried eyes. When you ask if he's okay, he will explain it was another nightmare. So will cuddle him to comfort him, stroking his hair in a soothing way and assuring him it's okay. Eventually he will fall back asleep, holding your hand tightly.

Belphegor:

He will just groan into his pillow before getting up to go find you. When he finallys spots you, he will drag you to the closest bed or sofa and make you lay down before cuddling with you. When you ask him if he's okay, he will mumble about his nightmare while falling asleep.