When you go blind

Someone asked me why some comments are calling me Master Chicken Nugget. I once said I hate when comments assume my gender, so GreyEye3 started calling me Master Chicken Nugget and apparently it has caught on because now half the comments call me Master Chicken Nugget.

Little fact about me: I never even had a chicken nugget before, but the nickname always makes me chuckle so if you wish to call me Master Chicken Nugget, go for it.

Lucifer:

He put a comfortable chair for you in his room so if he's working in his room, you can hang there. He likes to have you near him so he can keep an eye on you and make sure you don't accidently harm yourself. If you try to cook, he is quick aside you, asking what you're planning to do with a knife if you can't even see before he takes the knife and starts to cook for you. If you like reading books, he will either buy a braille version of the book, or he will read the book to you.

Mammon:

He always had a lot of energy, but when you turned blind, he became so calm. He is always so careful around you. When he touches you, he will softly touch you. When he spots you struggling to do something, he is quick at your side, asking if you need help. If anyone dares make a joke of you being blind, he is ready to punch them so hard their cheekbone will break.

Leviathan:

He was upset because he loved being able to play games with you. When you told him you two can still do other things together, he sighed, still upset, but nod. When he sees you about to walk down a staircase, he is quick to yell wait and run over before taking your hand and saying he will help you.

Satan:

He destroyed his bookshelves, trying to find a spell to fix your eyes. Sadly he didn't find anything so he felt awful. When you hugged him and told him it's okay, he just frowned and said it's not before he stormed away to go to go destroy Lucifer's room in search for the spell. After a few weeks, he finally accepted that he won't be able to help. Sometimes he will just stare at you, wondering how you can still smile when you can't even see. But when he's having a tought time and he sees you smile, he can't help but also smile before he hugs you, whispering you're so strong. All you can do is awkwardly rub his back, confused at the random hug and praise.

Asmo:

If you wear make-up, he will do your make-up every morning. He always talks to you in a happy tone, hoping his happiness will make you happy. Even when he's sad, he will still talk in the happy tone. He likes to put on perfumes and have you guess what smell they're. He also likes to give you kisses out of nowhere, loving the shocked noises you let out.

Beelzebub:

If you need help, even if he is so hungry that he feels as if he will die, he will first help you out before he goes to eat. The first few times at dinner, he kept feeding you. When you laughed out you can still use your hands and feed yourself, he just smiled and said he likes this. When you try to walk down a staircase, he will pick you up with ease before walking down the stairs and putting you back down at the bottom.

Belphegor:

He will hold your hand 24/7, telling you which room you now enter or describing the outside world to you so you can imagine it. He is always around you, day and night, wanting to make sure you're okay and know he is still here. When you get depressed because everything is so difficult, he will hold you and stroke your hair in a soothing manner, not saying anything because he knew saying everything will get better is a lie. You're blind now, and everything will now be more difficult for you, but he will be here the whole time, ready to help you.