When you come home with a wound

Very random reminder: MC is whatever gender, age, species you want them to be. Those things are for you to imagine, not for me to decide or write about. So any requests that give away these things will be declined.

Requested by: YunaYano

Lucifer:

He will sigh, asking what you did this time to get injured before he gets the first aid kit he has in his room and takes care of your wound. If you got a wound for a dumb reason, he will scold you, telling you to be more careful. If someone caused this or this accidentally happened, he will say he will make sure to take care of this problem.

Mammon:

He will huff, asking you how dumb you can be to get injured before taking your hand and dragging you to the first aid kit, complaining the whole way. He was very careful taking care of your wound, whispering sorry when you flinched whenever he put something on the wound. When it was done, he told you to be more careful.

Leviathan:

He will freak out, asking if you need to go to the hospital. When you laughed, saying it isn't that serious, he will blush before saying he will get you the first aid kit so wait here. When he returned, he held a first aid kit, nervously saying he only ever seen anime characters tend to wounds. So you took care of your own wound while he stared, very nervous and also trying to remember how you take care of the wound so if you get injured again, he can take care of the wound.

Satan:

He will ask what happened while slapping his book close and throwing it on the table before hurrying to you. While you told him what happened, he took you to the first aid kit. One time you got a wound on your inner thigh so you had to pull down your pants to show it. You still tease him about how red his face was, how he kept stuttering and how hard his hands were trembling till this day.

Asmo:

He will gasp, asking what you did to your gorgeous skin before taking your hand, saying this needs immediately to be taken care of or it will leave a scar. When you asked if he wouldn't find you beautiful with scars, he chuckled and gave you a kiss, saying he loves you no matter how many scars you have. If you don't want people to know you're injured, he will cover it with make-up so that it looks as if there was never even an injury.

Beelzebub:

He will stuff his food in his mouth before taking your hand and guiding you to the first aid kit. He will not have a clue what to use, so since he doesn't want to use something wrong on your wound, he will send pictures to Lucifer, asking what he needs to use. When he got the answers, he was quick to put it on your wound, asking how this happened. While you told him, he listened to you while also making sure he is taking care of your wound properly. When he's done, he will smile, saying he thinks this should be good before picking you up. Even if you have an upper body wound, he will still carry you, not wanting you to waste energy on walking around.

Belphegor:

He will groan, not wanting to get up from his nap. He will examine the wound, seeing how bad it is before he leaves and returns with a band-aid and ointment. He was calm as he applied it. When he was done, he gave it a soft pat as if to say "get better soon" before he laid back down and went back to sleeping.