When you're sick

Lucifer:

He will sigh and leave you for an hour. When he returns, he will have the right medicine and your favorite food and drinks. If you refuse to take the medicine, he will just put the pill between his lips before kissing you, forcing the pill in your mouth then holding your mouth close, forcing you to swallow it. When you yell he's an asshole for doing that, he will just chuckle with an amused smile.

Mammon:

He will panic, unsure what to do. He will bring you all the medicine he could find, not knowing which one you need. He will keep you company, talking and making jokes with you, every now and then asking if you're okay or if you need something.

Leviathan:

He will be confused what to do so he will text Lucifer, asking what medicine a sick person needs to take. Instead Lucifer will just come with a bag with the medicine you need. If you refuse to take the pill, he will just say to not come whine to him when you feel even more sick later. Both will play games the whole day to keep you distratced from the sickness.

Satan:

He will scold you when you try to get out of bed. He will buy you the medicine you need and some food. When you refuse to take the medicine, he will scold you and treat you like a child, saying he will give you a delicious snack after you take the medicine. He will stay in the room, reading and keeping you company, checking you every hour. He will remind you every now and then to eat and drink.

Asmo:

He won't go near you, not wanting to get sick. He will be sad that he can't get kisses and can't cuddle with you. So when you're better, he will be quick to hold and kiss you while saying not being able to kiss you was torture.

Beelzebub:

He will give you food, saying food fixes everything. When you say you're feeling too sick to eat, he will be shocked before pouting, upset his usual eating buddy can't eat with him now. Both will cuddle the whole day while he eats, offering you food a few times and asking almost every five minutes if you're okay or if you need anything.

Belphegor:

He will groan, annoyed he has to do something. He will get you medicine before basically shoving the medicine in your mouth, telling you to take it. He will cuddle you, gladly skipping school. Both will spent the day cuddling and sleeping.