When they get jealous

This is one of my least favorite chapters to write so I'm sorry if it's bad.

Requested by: tisC51

Lucifer:

He will ignore you, knowing he will say something that might come off wrong and accidentally insult/anger you. He will be annoyed by the person who dared touch you as if you were theirs. When you ask him if he's okay, he will just hum an annoyed hum before focusing on other things. When you ask if he's jealous, he will begin a rant about how that person and how he hates them and everything they did wrong.

Mammon:

A lot of shouting to the person they better stay back and that you already are his. When you ask if he's jealous, his whole face will go bright red before he stutters out of course not before he storms away to avoid embarrassing himself any further.

Leviathan:

He got an online RPG game for fun and made a friend. But that person also followed your Devilgram, so the person told Levi you look hot. Levi just typed back he knows, but it annoyed him so he made sure to always kill that dude first when a battle starts.

Satan:

He will try to not be jealous, knowing being jealous is just a foolish thing to feel like. So he will ask you who that person was and why you were laughing so happily together. If you say it's a friend, he will feel better. If you say it was just a stranger, he will feel annoyed and tell you to be safe outside because you never know what demons outside are thinking and planning to do. He made sure to stay close to you whenever you went outside so others could see he's with you and they can't just approach you to flirt or put you in any danger.

Asmo:

He will just laugh if he sees someone flirt with you, feeling sad for the person for thinking someone as sexy as you would not have someone as sexy as him as a boyfriend. So he will just wrap his arms around you, giving the person an innocent smile before kissing your neck, having fun just leaving kisses on your neck. When the person leaves, creeped out, Asmo will just laugh it off. But if the person stays, Asmo will get annoyed they are still here so he will glare a glare that shouted for the person to leave before he gets mad that they dare flirt with his lover. When the person runs off and you look at him, he will just give you an innocent smile, saying he doesn't know why the person suddenly ran away.

Beelzebub:

He will just stare from far away, feeling upset causing him to feel hungry so he will leave to get some food. When he returns and you're still talking to the person, he will hide behind a wall and spy while munching on his food. When the person leaves, he is quick to hurry to your side, nervously asking who that was. When you explain to him it's a friend, he will feel much better, happy it wasn't someone who was trying to steal you away from him.

Belphegor:

When he gets jealous of someone you're talking to, which is rare because he knows you would never cheat on him and he trusts you to push away any weird people who try to flirt with you, he will just walk by, wrap his arm around your waist before dragging you away, muttering that person looks like an asshole so don't talk to them.