If you're an actor/singer

I made a Girls und Panzer x Reader Scenarios book! Please check it out~!

Lucifer:

He finds it a bit weird watching a movie with you since he won't be able to watch the movie and be focused on you the whole time. If you're a singer, he will play some of your songs while he is doing paperwork. When you come back from a tough day of practicing dances or filming, he will give your forehead a kiss and praise you for your hard work.

Mammon:

He didn't see the hype with you, till he saw your movie/heard your songs, then he also became a huge fan of you. He will keep asking when the next movie/song is coming out. He sometimes models so he gets very excited when he gets to model with you. He will beg you sometimes for you to introduce him to some of his favorite singers/actors.

Leviathan:

He will fanboy about you the whole time. He is in so many group chats about you, has all your dvds and cds, has dolls of you, has posters. When you yell you're right aside him in the flesh, he will freak out because he remembers he is dating his idol. He will begin ranting on about how he is probably the luckiest man alive, able to date his wonderful idol and hear all the behind the scene facts and hear stories of other actors/singers you met.

Satan:

He is the type of person who likes the books more than the movies, but if you act in the movie, he will watch it. But he will keep complaining the whole time how none of it makes sense and how most things didn't even happen in the books or how much they left out. When you tell him to shut up and just enjoy the movie, he will frown but shut up. If you are a singer, it really depends on the music you make. He will either listen to it once just to make you happy, or he will listen to it many times because the song is actually good.

Asmo:

He will brag so much about you being his lover. So many selfies you two take and he posts them with some romantic caption. He has a habit to do your nails in the themes of your movies/songs. He will give you many tips on how to keep a healthy life style and look good on camera. He will go on a whole rant about how you're amazing and beautiful when he sees someone complain about you. He is in many group chats with your fans just so he can brag and rant about how wonderful you are there.

Beelzebub: 

When he's working out, he will be listening to your song. When he's eating, he will search up clips of you on his phone. He doesn't mind all your fans, he is very proud you have so many supports. He only feels awkward when he sees dirty comments about you. He will ask you to tell your fans to stop thinking dirty about you, but you will just chuckle and tell him you can't control someone's thoughts. So he will pout but then continue eating, trying his best to ignore those kind of comments.

Belphegor:

He usually falls asleep with one of your songs or movies playing in the background, which usually results in him dreaming about you. When he sees people hating on you, he will text for them to shut up. If he has time, he will steal your phone and delete all the hate DMs you get. He likes your movies, but mostly just because you are in it and he loves you so obviously he will like the movie.