When you start a gang

Lucifer:

Even if you're his lover, he won't hesitate to give you detention. During detention, he will mostly be shouting about how stupid you are for starting a gang and how this will ruin your school life which is very important for your future. When you ignore him, he will groan but slap down all the homework you skipped, saying he's not gonna let you leave till you have caught up on all the work you've missed. He will try his best to keep you under control, making sure you don't smoke or drank. If you just have some stupid fun, he will let it slide, but if it comes to your future or your health, he will immediately step in.

Mammon:

When he heard you started a gang, he obviously wanted to join. He kept complaining about your gang not being cool enough because you don't have a jacket with a logo, so you only made a jacket with a logo to shut him up. He will post it on Devilgram, bragging about it. When it came to fighting, he felt a bit hesitant, saying he doesn't want to start fights with people who are just trying to make it through school. When you told him not to worry because the people you're fighting are bullies, he still felt a bit wrong, but he threw a punch when one of the bullies called you a slut.

Leviathan:

He will gasp in amaze before ranting about how you would make such a cool anime main character, you dating a demon while leading a gang and doing all this amazing stuff would make an amazing anime. When you skip classes to hang out with him, he will feel bad that you skip class but also happy you did it to hang out with him because it made him feel special.

Satan:

When you skip class to see him, he will thank you for thinking of him but ask you to return before you ruin your future. When you argue, he will sigh, saying he doesn't know why you started this gang but clearly you're not okay if you did. He will softly place his hand on your cheek, whispering you can always talk to him about any problems you have and that you don't have to do these reckless things.

Asmo:

He didn't see a problem with it. When you asked him why not, he chuckled and said you can only be a teenager once so might as well make the most of it. If you want to wear make-up to look more mature or badass, he will gladly do it for you. He will enjoy the stories you tell him of the activities you and your gang do.

Beelzebub:

He will join, just because you said you and your gang hang out at a cafe a lot. So he only joined so he can join you at the cafe and eat. When you said he didn't have to join to come hang out, he will shrug, saying your gang looks fun and you care about this gang so he also does. When someone tries to fight you, he will just take their arm and twist it so fast you even get scared he might break it before he tells them to get lost before he pushes them away and continues eating as if nothing happened.

Belphegor:

He didn't care. As long as you're not doing anything dangerous, he is okay with it. When you come out of a fight with an injury, he will take care of it, scolding you before he gives you a kiss, saying he has to go somewhere. The next day, the person you fought with came with many injuries, apologizing and promising to never fight again as long as you keep your insane boyfriend away from them. When you asked Belphe if he fought the person, he just turned, acting as if he's asleep so he doesn't have to answer.