When they find out you're getting bullied

REQUESTS ARE STILL CLOSED! Requests are closed because they were giving me too much stress. They might open again, but I highly doubt it.

I only accepted this request because I know many people get bullied, or were bullied, and I'm hoping this chapter might cheer them up.

Requested by: YunaYano

Lucifer:

He will be furious, but he will keep calm and storm to Diavolo. He talked to Diavolo about it, who said he will fix this problem. Lucifer thought the bullying was over, that was till you came back with a few bruises. As you blinked, he was already out the room, storming to the bully in his demon form, ready to murder them. Luckily Diavolo spot him so he stopped him, Lucifer and Diavolo had a very long argument, which was mostly Lucifer shouting for Diavolo to let him go and destroy that student, and Diavolo shouting for Lucifer to calm down. When Lucifer calmed down, the two went to the bullies. Diavolo spoke to them because Lucifer was too busy glaring and muttering swear words under his breath and how he wants to murder them.

Mammon:

When he finds out, he is quick to run out the room and storm to the student. He doesn't even talk, he just throws a punch. He has never punched anyone so hard, he couldn't even feel the pain in his own fist when he hit the student, he just got on their waist and continued punching them till you pulled him off, shouting for him to stop. When the student runs away, Mammon will shout for them to come back so he can continue smashing their head in. Of course Lucifer was furious, but Mammon felt proud of himself because you haven't been bullied after that.

Leviathan:

He knows he isn't the scariest out of all his brothers, so he won't go confront your bullies, not wanting them to make fun of you for having your boyfriend "defend" you. So after you gotten bullied, he will be ready to comfort you and assure you it will get better. He also speaks to Lucifer about it, trying to get Lucifer to do something about the bullies.

Satan:

He was furious when you told him. But then he got a plan. He searched through all his books for the worst curse. When he found it, he put it on your bullies and you both happily watched them suffer. Of course Lucifer was less happy, but Satan didn't care, he was happy that he got to see those bullies get what they deserved.

Asmo:

He will go flirt with them, and when they least expect it, he uses his powers and has them under his control. He will say you can do whatever you want with them. Want to kick them out the building? Asmo will happily open a window for you to kick them out of. Want to stab the fuckers? Asmo will gladly hand you a knife. Want to make them your servants? Asmo will put them in cute, embarrassing servant outfits.

Beelzebub:

He was walking back from the store when he saw some student bullying you. So he did the first thing that came to mind, he threw his smoothie against the student, yelling for him to leave or he will start a fight. When the student ran away, all you could do was stare in shock before saying he spilled food. He just pout and mumbled he was really looking forward to that smoothie. So as a reward, you bought him a smoothie.

Belphegor:

He noticed immediately something was off about you, so he followed you around the school. When he saw you getting bullied, he immediately turned to his demon form and had tackled the bully, clenching their neck, shouting that they better never fucking do that ever again if they don't want their limbs ripped off. He would have ripped their limbs off, but he noticed how scared you looked so he chose to deal with them when you aren't here. He just got off the bully before picking you up and walking away. When in his room, he cuddled you on his bed, assuring you that they will never bully you again and if something like that happens ever again, you need to tell him immediately.

I tried my best with this chapter, but I think the chapter came out bad. I rewrote so many parts, I spent 4 days changing Lucifer and Beelzebub's, but nothing seemed good and eventually I got tired of it and just chose to go with this, so sorry if this chapter is bad.