When it is your birthday

It's my birthday today~ (4th August)

I would have posted this earlier, but I first wanted all the brothers to send me a text/call so I can make sure this scenario is not out of character.

Lucifer:

Because of how busy and stressed he is, it accidentally slipped his mind. When he heard Asmo wish you happy birthday, he felt awful for forgetting his lover's birthday so he was quick to rush away. When he returned, he had bought you things he knew you would love. He and his brothers threw you a party. At one point, he pulled you away from the party so he could wish you a happy birthday and tell you how much he loves you and he has a special present for you later without having to worry about someone interrupting. At the end of the day, when you wanted to go to sleep, he just smiled at you, as if he found you adorable for thinking you're gonna go to sleep before he began unbuttoning his shirt, whispering he will give you your special present now.

Mammon:

He try to stay up till midnight to be the first to wish you a happy birthday, only to fall asleep. So in the morning, he will loudly shout happy birthday to wake you up before ranting about how special this day is and how much fun it will be. He dragged you to places where you both did fun activities, he even bought you an expensive gift. At the end of the day, he bragged about how amazing of a boyfriend he is for making his lover's birthday so fun and special.

Leviathan:

He took you to your favorite store. He did not spend any money on any merchandise for two months just so he can have a lot of money to pay for anything you want on your birthday. After that he took you to a karaoke where you both sang your favorite songs, then both spend the rest of the day eating snacks and watching your favorite anime.

Satan:

He knows what you love and what you hate, so he didn't have any issue buying gifts for you. Even though he knew what you would love, he still got anxious, worrying he might be wrong, someone else might get you the same gift, and that you will hate the gifts. So when you grinned at the presents and hugged him, thanking him, he felt so happy he didn't buy anything you would hate. After the party he and his brothers organized, he told you with a blush how happy he is he met you and how you made him a better person and how much he loves you.

Asmo:

He will wait till midnight to wish you happy birthday. Even if you're sleeping, he will wake you up just to say happy birthday before giving you a kiss, telling you to go back to sleep. When it is morning and you wear make up, he will gladly do your make up for you, saying you shouldn't lift a finger on your special day. While eating your cake, he will be taking pictures, praising you for how beautiful you are and how cute you look. At the end of the day, both cuddled on his bed while he talked about fun, cute, nice moments you both had and how happy he is he met you.

Beelzebub:

He left a bunch of snacks in front of your room, which you almost accidentally stepped on because you didn't have a clue there would be food outside of your door. When you thanked him, he smiled and said happy birthday. At breakfast, he didn't give you half his sandwhich which he normally does, he gave you the whole sandwhich. He went to his favorite cake store to buy you one cake, but he ended up coming out the store with 20 cakes.

Belphegor:

He will awkwardly wish you a happy birthday before mumbling he will try his best to make this day fun and special but he can't promise that it will turn out so fun and special. He seen you eyeing something online so he bought it as a birthday present for you. He will do anything with you since it is your birthday and he wants you to be happy today, except if he really hates it or feels uncomfortable doing it, then he will tell you to do it alone or with someone else before he leaves and goes away to go buy you a cake for your birthday. At the end of the day, while cuddling on his bed, he will awkwardly mumble sorry if you didn't have a fun or special day, only to blush and smile when you hugged him and said it was a very fun day.