Lazy Sundays

IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER! PLEASE READ IT!

This chapter was mostly written to say the note so I'm sorry if the chapter is bad.

Lucifer:

He is unable to stop working. Stopping with working just makes him more stressed than working because his mind will constantly worry about his work when he is supposed to be relaxing. But there are times you manage to convince him to watch a movie with you or just read some books. He will hold you while reading or watching the TV before leaving when he's finished to go work.

Mammon:

He doesn't get lazy Sunday since if you want to be lazy, then you can just be lazy, there shouldn't be a day for that. But if you want to spent Sunday lazing around the house, he will gladly join you. Both will just lay on his bed, talking while on your phones. He will keep falling asleep since it's too boring but he's too lazy to go do something.

Leviathan:

Just more gaming and watching movies then usual. Both will just sit aside each other, playing games or watching movies, every now and then saying words only to go back silent as you two focus on your things again. The only times someone shouts something is when Leviathan is fanboying over stuff.

Satan:

He doesn't do many lazy Sundays, only if he had a rough week or is really not in the mood to do anything on Sunday. He will just sit in the library the whole day, ignoring all his brothers, only paying attention to you when you enter. He will only stop reading when he needs the bathroom or has to eat. If you want to cuddle, he will let you sit on his lap before continuing to read, holding you close, ranting on in annoyance if something in his book is stupid or doesn't make sense.

Asmo:

Lazy Sunday is the rare time you get to see him without make-up and nail polish. He will just lay on his bed, on his phone the whole day, telling you gossip going on. He doesn't even have the energy to make up sexual innuendoes so he will just hold you close, giving you a kiss every now and then.

Beelzebub:

In his mind it means he gets to eat more food. On Sundays he doesn't go to the gym and will cuddle with you while eating snacks and feeding you. Both will just eat and cuddle while watching movies. If you fall asleep, he will put his food away before lying down aside you and also going to sleep.

Belphegor:

Every single day is a lazy Sunday for Belphegor. But on Sunday, he is extra lazy, using Sunday as an excuse for being so lazy. He won't move a muscle and ask you to get him something if he wants something. If you tell him to get it himself, he will just groan and mumble he doesn't need it that badly before going to sleep.

I AM THINKING OF ENDING THIS BOOK SOON! The thought has crossed my mind many times and the game is starting to get a little boring for me. Also, I'm not gonna lie, half the fandom are judgemental/mean fans (NOT all fans, but I have come across many) and that is really just dropping my motivation/confidence to continue this book. Because of these fans, there are many sentences I don't write just because I know they will complain about it and I don't want that.

Also, I'm writing this with very shaky hands and my chest hurts. Why? Because of some bitch of the fandom who was judging my book and calling the boys abusive to the reader, but before I could even explain to her why they're not abusive and just really protective since they're in Hell and demons are cruel creatures and the boys know if they leave the reader, the demons might harm them, AND HOW I WOULD NEVER WRITE SUCH THINGS BECAUSE I MYSELF WAS IN AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP ONCE, she blocked me and I have been panicking ever since because now I have this guilty/frustrated feeling in my mind that won't go away and my autism is acting up (something I extremely hate) and I am unable to sleep and it is already 5:38AM...