When you build a blanket fort

Lucifer:

He will stare then ask what the hell you're doing. When you excitedly tell him building a blanket fort, he can't help but think you look like a child before leaving. When you finish the fort and ask him to sit inside it, he will do it just to make you happy. He finds it uncomfortable and weird so he rather just watch you enjoying yourself building the fort.

Mammon:

He was determined to show you he was the best blanket fort builder, so it became a competition to see who can build the best fort. When your collapsed and you got upset, he took pity and let you help build his fort. When it was finished, both just laid under it, talking and laughing about silly stuff.

Leviathan:

He never build one before since they always collapsed so when you proposed the idea, he agreed. He was like a little child, excitedly building the fort. When it was finished, he got his DS, PSP, Switch and candy. Both spent the whole day in the fort, playing games on the consoles while eating so much candy you both had terrible stomach aches at the end of the day.

Satan:

He found it annoying when you build it since you stole all his pillows and blankets. But when you finished and he sat under it, he found it rather comfortable. So sometimes you can find him sitting under it, reading a book. When you tease him about it, he will just huff and tell you to shut it.

Asmo:

He helped you build the fort, stopping when his nail got ruined so he can annoyed rant about how his nail is ruined. When you both finished it, both sat under it, talking about stuff while brushing each other's hair and nails. Obviously both had sex in it also.

Beelzebub:

He didn't help since he found eating more interesting. He did watch you while eating, very confused as to why you're building a pillow fort. When you finished and invited him inside, he nervously declined, saying he is too big. When you said you have candy in here, he was quick to get in the fort and eat all the candy. Both ate candy in the fort and watched some videos on your phone. Both watched videos and ate food till midnight, where you both fell asleep cuddling.

Belphegor:

When you asked to borrow his pillow to lay in the fort, he groaned in annoyance but gave it. When you finished building the fort, he immediately laid down and went to sleep. When you angry complained he needs to move since there isn't enough place, he just took your arm and pulled you on him before going back to sleep.