When you have stress

I had to delete the game so if something gets added and I don't see it and get things inaccurate, I apologize.

Lucifer:

It really depends on what is causing the stress. He will either help you with whatever is causing this stress or tell you to relax. He will hold you while you explain to him what is causing the stress before giving you a kiss and assuring you it's okay. 

Mammon:

When you tell him you have stress because of some mean students, he will be quick to storm to whoever is causing your stress and begin yelling, even go as far as to start a fight. He won't care about Lucifer's scolding, he will be glad he solved your problem.

Leviathan:

He buy the game you wanted for a while now and let you play it on his console while he cuddles you. He knows he can't do much about your problem since he is just an otaku who loves to play games inside, so he will hold you and let you play as many games/watch animes you want till you finally feel better.

Satan:

He will immediately notice if you have stress and ask what wrong is. So after you explained your problems, he will tell you to go read or play games to relax yourself and he will try to find a way to fix your problems.

Asmo: 

He will cuddle you, telling you you need to learn how to relax or you will have wrinkles. He will try to figure out a way to help with your problem, but he will mostly be cuddling you and assuring you it's okay. Sometimes he will even fuck you till you forget all your problems and can only think of him and the amazing pleasure he is giving you.

Beelzebub:

Food fixes everything! But if you then begin worrying about gaining weight, which just adds to the stress, he will take you to the gym. He won't know how to fix your problem that is causing the stress so he will just be ready with your favorite snacks and big bear hugs.

Belphegor:

He will pull you down so you can lay aside him and hold you, listening to how your problems. When you fall asleep, he will go to Lucifer and tell him to fix your problem before leaving, not even caring whether Lucifer will do it or not, before hugging you again and going to sleep.