If you're a DevilTuber

I got the text where Asmo tells Lucifer and Levi he wants ot be a DevilTuber so I got this idea.

Lucifer:

He rather not be on the camera, mostly because he isn't in the mood to deal with his brothers teasing. He rather just help out with the equiptment and filming. If you film him for a few seconds, he won't mind, as long as you're not filming him at a bad moment. If you really want him to appear in a video, he will think about it, but he usually agrees if it sounds fun or if he can just see how much you really want to film this together with him.

Mammon:

He will mostly slouch in the background and yell things at random moments. Sometimes just sitting aside you, half paying attention to whatever you're doing and the other half focused on bothering you and laughing when you waved your hand his way to wave him off. There are many compilation videos titled "Mammon Shouting Random Things" and "Mammon Bothering Y/n for Thirthy Minutes".

Leviathan:

He was very shy at first to appear on the camera, but after a few videos and seeing your fans seeing they want to see more of Levi, he got more comfortable. Of course he only appears when you play games or react to animes. Before filming, you will always have to assure him he won't make a fool of himself and he just has to be himself.

Satan:

He will just sit behind the camera, watching you. When you laugh out for him not to stare, he will just smile, thinking you're cute before focusing on his book so you focus on your video. If you need something, he is quick to hurry off and return with the thing you needed. He isn't shy to be on the camera, his brothers always take random pictures of him and upload it, he just rather stay behind the scenes and watch you or help you out when you need something.

Asmo:

If it is a gaming channel, he will sometimes just pop in, mostly to show his beauty to the world. But if it you do a make-up video, he will already stand ready with all his make up equipment, looking very excited. He loves doing videos like "Boyfriend Does Lover's Make-Up", since he gets to do your make up while also showing the world how beautiful you are.

Beelzebub:

Obviously when you cook, he will be the tester. If you play games, he will sometimes join if you promise him snacks afterwards. He likes filming videos with you, mostly because he gets to do something with you and then get food. You once made a video titled "How Much Can My Boyfriend Eat?" The video is over two hours long... Obviously it is Beel's favorite video because he got to eat for two hours. He could have eaten more, but you got worried for his body so chose to stop the video and take away his food before his stomach explodes.

Belphegor:

He will lay somewhere in the background, asleep, not caring if you're filming or not. He will only be awake during a video if whatever you want to film with him sounds fun and he also wants to do it. Sometimes he will make videos of you when you're not paying attention to the camera and then upload it to your channel for you to later discovered. For Valentine, he discovered an editing app so he took videos where you smiled and acted cute and put hearts around you before uploading it to your channel.