When someone insults them and you defend them

Sorry for the wait, I took a small break.

Lucifer:

Many students tend to insult him, nobody really happy with being told what to do. He will give you narrowed eyes as if to tell you not to intervene before he spoke to the person, dealing with this himself. Later, he thanked you for wanting to defend him but he needs nobody to defend him because he can take care of this himself.

Mammon:

He will go from angry yelling at the person to kindly asking you not to intervene before returning to shouting at the person. When he's done, he will huff and tell you not to intervene or people will think he needs someone to defend him and the Great Mammon needs nobody to defend him.

Leviathan:

Someone called him a weirdo and a nerd so you told them that he's your weird boyfriend to deal with so they can fuck off and mind their own business. He will stare at you as if you're a god/goddess. He will keep staring as you defend him. When the person leaves and you ask him if he's okay, he will quickly nod, saying that was so cool and he nows admires you more than he has before.

Satan:

He will not care. Someone hates him? He doesn't care, he knows that not every person he meets will like him. If you defend him, telling the person to not be rude and fuck off, Satan will assure you it's okay and there is no need for vulgar language. When you ask him why he isn't mad, he will shrug, saying he knows he can not be everyone's favorite so it's okay.

Asmo:

Someone insulted him for being so girly when he is a boy and that's digusting so you were quick to defend Asmo, yelling there is absolutely nothing wrong with that and you love everything about Asmo so they better fuck off. Asmo will gasp, covering his mouth before throwing his arms around you, saying you're so nice for saying that and sexy when you get mad before giving you kisses all over your face. Asmo didn't care about the person anymore, he was too busy kissing you and saying how romantic that was.

Beelzebub:

Someone called him a dumb fatso who does nothing but eat, so you pulled Beel's shirt up to show off his abs, yelling he goes to the gym almost every day and he might not be the smartest person in Hell but he's the nicest, most caring person you ever met and the best boyfriend ever. Beel went from being sad to smiling, being happy that you defended him. When the person left, he held his snack to you with a grin, unable to stop smiling due to how happy he is.

Belphegor:

Before he can say he doesn't give a shit, you were already defending him. He will stare before chuckling, thinking you look like an angry animal trying to defend something it cares about. When the person left, he left out a chuckle of amusement before saying a thx and leaving to go take a nap somewhere.