When you ask for a pet

Lucifer:

He didn't want another pet since he is always busy and his hands are already full with Cerberus, so you told him a cat can take care of itself, so he said he will think about it. And he did, he spent hours browsing the internet, trying to learn what a cat needs, if a dog and a cat can live peacefully together and how expensive it is. Eventually he agreed to get a cat. At first he ignored it, too busy, but when it kept laying on his lap while he worked, he began liking it a lot and will sometimes stop working just to play with the cat. 

Mammon:

He immediately said yes, not even knowing which pet you want, but he didn't really care, he just wants a pet. When you said a pet is expensive, he got less excited and said he will think about it. The next day, he said he will buy a pet which isn't too expensive. When you got the animal, he loved it and spend many hours playing with it, sometimes he will even say it is his pet and when you say it is our pet, he will just pout and hug the animal but not argue since it is the truth.

Leviathan:

He already has a pet, but if you want to get more fishes, he will gladly let you give Henry some friends. When you get the pet you wanted, he will name it Henry. When you tell him to stop naming his animals Henry, he just frowned and said it's a good name.

Satan:

He and you will have a serious talk about it since animals are things that need a lot of attention, care and are quite expensive. When you two decide to get a pet, both then had another serious talk about what animal and what breed of that animal. When you both agreed on the animal and the breed, you both got jobs to be able to pay for it. He likes when he reads that the animal will lay on his lap, keeping him company.

Asmo:

He almost freaked out, asking you if you know even how much an animal can shed and how it will leave hairs on his fabulous clothes. So you told him there are animals who barely shed or have no hair. So he agreed to get an animal with no hair or barely any. He did want a cute yet cool animal so he can brag to his brothers about it. When he got the pet, he will usually be seen carrying it, bragging about it to whoever is nearby, or just talking to it as if it's a baby

Beelzebub:

When you told him you want a pet, he just smiled and said that sounds fun so both went and bought the pet you wanted. He loves feeding it random things. When you freaked out, he just smiled and assured you he did his research before feeding it so he doesn't accidentally feed it anything bad for the animal. He will usually carry the animal around, liking to hold it and pet it whenever he gets nervous, laughing when it tries to steal the food he is eating.

Belphegor:

Of course he wanted an animal that will just lay on or aside him while he takes a nap and keeps him company when you're away. When he is bored, he will try to teach the animal some tricks then show them off to you when the animal has successfully learned the tricks. He is very proud of the animal if it has learned a trick.