When they meet your parents

I'm gonna try to not describe how your parents act since every parent is different.

Lucifer:

He thinks meeting your parents is important so he made sure to dress nice. Your parents liked him since he was well-mannered and had a good education. Lucifer offered to help your mother make dinner but your mother said he's the guest so he shouldn't help. Your father and him had same interests so they bonded nicely. Lucifer held your hand almost the whole time, you have a feeling he did it because he was nervous but you weren't gonna ask since you knew he would deny feeling nervous.

Mammon:

He freaked out when you asked if he wants to meet your parents. He immediately went shopping, buying nice clothes and making sure he looks good. He even practiced in the mirror how he would greet them and what to talk about. You couldn't talk to him on the way to your parents because he was so focused on trying to behave and not be bad or awkward. It went well, he was well-mannered, he was very nervous around your father but he got along with your mother. When you teasingly asked if he isn't planning on stealing anything, he immediately began laughing and covering your mouth, saying you have very weird jokes while telling your parents he doesn't steal things and assuring them he isn't a thief.

Leviathan:

When you asked if he wants to meet your parents, he just looked up from his game then stared before saying "Euhm, no?" So after convincing him to come and that it will be just a simple dinner and then you both leave, he came along. He was mostly quiet during the visit to your parents. Whenever your parents asked him questions, he would mentally panic before answering with a lot of "euhm" and stutters. When he finally left their house, he was quick to sigh and say he thought he was gonna die with all their questions. When you praised him for having successfully gotten through that and will buy him a new game as reward. Immediately he cheered up, forgetting the awkward conversations he had with your parents and now looking forward to the game you're gonna buy him.

Satan:

He acted like he wasn't nervous, but his mind was thinking million things at the same time, worrying they will hate him and want him to stop dating you. So he was very happy when your parents liked him. You just chuckled and said of course they would like him, but he just grinned, proud of himself for being a good boyfriend and that your parents approve of him.

Asmo:

He flirted with your parents... Your father looked ready to punch him when Asmo held you tightly, while your mother was too busy blushing and admiring the man. You had to dag Asmo away when he flirted with your mother and your father looked ready to murder him. You scolded him on the way back to your home, but Asmo just chuckled and claimed he was just being friendly.

Beelzebub:

He raided your parents fucking fridge. Your mother was annoyed so you had to nervously drag him outside, apologizing to your parents for your boyfriend who is always starving. Beel nervously apologized, saying he just saw the food and couldn't help himself. Your father just threw his doctor's business card. You could see Beel was very upset that it went bad, he didn't even eat for three hours, so you angry scolded your parents, mad they made your boyfriend feel bad. So when your parents invited you two again, Beel made sure to eat a lot before going so he won't make the same mistake.

Belphegor:

Belphe didn't want to meet your parents since he doesn't care about them, but when you said your parents want to meet him, he went with you to them. Your parents didn't think much of him since he clearly didn't want to be there and wanted to sleep. You were quick out the house since Belphe kept tugging your sleeve under the table and sending you messages, asking when you two are leaving. When you finally left, he was quick to cheer that he's finally out there before saying to never make him sit through such a boring thing again.