When they're drunk

I got the drunk text from Lucifer so it inspired this scenario.

I don't know if any of the other brothers, besides Asmo, ever acted drunk so it's all what I think they would do if they were drunk. If they ever did, just tell me and I will try to find the lesson or text where they're drunk and rewrite their scenario.

Lucifer:

The only reason he will get drunk is because Diavolo loves seeing Lucifer drunk. Diavolo just loves how mid conversation, Lucifer will pull out his phone and begin texting you about how much he loves you while muttering to Diavolo how cute his lover is while showing him pictures he once took of you on his phone.

Mammon:

He will try to act tough and drink more than you to show you he's a tough man and can do anything, but in the end he is always with his head on the table, muttering he is tough and the best boyfriend in the world while trying to sip his beer, only for it to fall on the floor and him to panic because he knows Lucifer will murder him. When you guide him to his bed to tuck him in, he will panic because in his mind he's thinking "I can't have sex yet! I'm not ready! I need to mentally prepare first!" So he will be very happy when you just tuck him in.

Leviathan: (I don't know if he ever acted drunk since I skip all his messages and dialogue)

He will keep ranting about Ruri-chan or the new game he got, while angry yelling about how the anime he saw made no sense and has many plotholes. When you tell him to shut up about all that and talk about something else, he will just go quiet because he doesn't have anything else to talk about, after a while will just whisper he is poor now because he bought too much merchandise. That for some reason made you laugh and spit out your drink so Levi began a rant on how disgusting you spitting out your drink is and how annoying his brothers are.

Satan:

He is a responsible drinker so he knows what his limit is and when he has to stop before he gets drunk. You only saw him drunk once, and it was such a boring time because he foudn a cat on the street and spend two hours playing and petting it. At first it was fun, but after an hour you really wanted to go home and just sleep, but he didn't care and kept playing with the cat. He only stopped when he poked one of the cat paws and got scratched, then he was angry with the cat for scratching him even though he was being very nice.

Asmo: (I loved when Asmo was drunk, he was so cute. Lesson 19-17 for those who want to see a cute, drunk Asmo.)

He will keep muttering how much he loves you while sipping his beer. He will be extra touchy and affection, if that is even possible. There are two responses you can get when you tuck him in. One; he will pull you on the bed and begin a make out session which will obviously lead to more. Or two: he is so drunk he barely recognizes you so he will wrap the balnket around himself and begin yelling "Stay away, I have a lovely, beautiful lover! I will only have sex with them!"

Beelzebub:

He just sat on the floor, eating snacks, only to vomit them out and feel incredibly sick. So all you can do is pat his back while cringing at the awful smell. When he feels better and finally gets up and moves to bed, he will frown then go to the bathroom and brush his teeth before pointing at his lips and saying "Now you can give me a goodnight kiss." So after you gave him a kiss, he will crawl in bed. He won't fall asleep unless he's holding your hand and knowing you're there and not leaving him like Lilith did.

Belphegor:

When he gets drunk, he will either fall right asleep and wake up in the night just to crawl closer to you and fall back asleep. Or he will cry and hug you, asking why Lucifer locked him up and why Lilith left him. So you will have to comfort him, stroking his hair and getting his favorite pillow to cheer him up. At one point he will sniff and ask if you're gonna leave him so you will have to assure him you will never leave before hugging him some more. Eventually he will fall asleep in your arms.