When they fall asleep against you

Question: When I finish this book, should I make a Fallout 4 Companion x Reader scenario book? (I will also add King and Butch because they are two of my favorite Fallout characters) I have been thinking about it but I'm not sure so maybe if enough people say I should, I might do it after this book.

Lucifer:

Sometimes after work, he will sit down aside you on the sofa only to immediately fall asleep with his head on your shoulder. When he wakes up, he will groan, his neck and back hurting from how he slept before he apologized for falling asleep against you and leaving to go to his room and sleep on his comfortable bed.

Mammon:

He will immediately jump up, a massive blush on his face as he stutters out excuses why he was sleeping on you, all of them being dumb and making no sense before he runs out the room so he doesn't embarrass himself further.

Leviathan:

He is always awake in the night, playing games and watching animes, so obviously he will fall asleep in the day. And usually it is against you. When he wakes up, he will blush, awkwardly apologizing. When you shrugged and said it's okay, he will blush but put his head back on your shoulder with a smile.

Satan:

He will wake up with a little blush on his face as he apologizes and rubs the spot he fell asleep on to make sure it doesn't hurt before he thanks you for not waking him up. When you said he can sleep on you anytime he wants, his blush got bigger but he thanked you for the offer and will keep it in mind.

Asmo:

He will chuckle out an apologize, giving the spot he fell asleep on a kiss before cuddling you, saying you make a good pillow though. So whenever he feels tired, he will lay his head on your lap, claiming how fun you're to sleep on and give your thighs some kisses to show you he loves you before he goes to sleep.

Beelzebub:

He will wake up, blink a few times, wondering why there is no food in his hands before he smiles at you, apologizing for sleeping on and saying he must have been heavy. When you shrugged and said it's okay, he gave you a smile and a kiss before he left to go find some food.

Belphegor:

He always sleeps on you. You have a feeling sometimes he forgets he has a pillow he carries everywhere. One time while he was sleeping on your stomach, you had to do something so you told him to use his pillow, but he just groaned and turned so he can stuff his face against your stomach and hug your waist, saying his pillow isn't as fun to sleep on as you are. He refused to let go or get off so you were stuck till he woke up again.