When you kiss them out of nowhere

This was requested by LeeKumiHo on my The Arcana scenario book, but I thought the scenario so cute so I'm also doing it on here.

Lucifer:

Usually you give him surprise kisses while he is hard at work so he can forget work for a few seconds. He will always quickly look at you, processing what you just did before chuckling and thanking you. Then he will continue to do his work. But he always makes sure when he gets back, to give you a kiss and thank you for the surprise kiss.

Mammon:

His face will immediately explode in bright red before he stutters out asking what you're doing. When you chuckle and tell him you gave him a kiss, he will just frown then tell you do to it again. When you give him another kiss, he will smile, proud he got another kiss before he happily walks away.

Leviathan:

You usually give him kisses out of nowhere while you're both playing games together and you're losing. It always makes him stare, his face red before he begins whining how you can't do that since now he's losing. When you chuckle and say that's his own fault for losing concentration, he will frown before continuing to play the game, now determined to win.

Satan:

You usually give him kisses out of nowhere when he is too focused on his books and didn't hear what you said. So basically it's a way to gain his attention, and it always works. He will immediately look up, unsure what just happened before he shuts his book and awkwardly apologizes. When you chuckle and say it's okay, he will just blush and listen, but not completely because he will mostly be thinking about the kiss you just gave him.

Asmo:

Oh, he's always waiting for an opportunity to kiss you. So if you suddenly give him a surprise kiss, he will immediately wrap his arms around you and have a make out session with you. Usually it leads to more than just having a make out session.

Beelzebub:

You once did it while he had a mouth full of food, poor boy got so shocked he almost choked on his food. When he was okay, he nervously chuckled and asked why you did that or if he forgot Valetine's day. When you laugh out it's not even February, he will just blush and whisper that kiss felt nice before he continues to eat.

Belphegor:

He will flinch before staring at you, shocked but then smile and ask why you did that. When you shrug and say you just wanted to give him a kiss, he can't help but smile even more before pulling you down to lay aside him before he cuddles you, muttering you're so sweet.