When you pat their head

Lucifer:

Sometimes when he's working, you will walk past, patting his head, saying he's doing a good job. At first it annoyed and confused him, but when he got used to it, he will just chuckle and thank you.

Mammon:

He loves it when you pat or stroke his head, he obviously won't admit it, but you can tell by the way he leans against your hand with a happy smile. When you pull away, he will frown, unhappy it ended. Sometimes he will lay his head on your lap, hoping you will pat or stroke his head since it is so soothing.

Leviathan:

His face will immediately turn red as he asks with a lot of stutters what you're doing. When you smiled and said patting his head, he will shyly mumble you're so weird before trying to focus on his game, which of course fails since he's more focused on you patting and stroking his head.

Satan:

He will lean away, confused why you pat his head before saying you will ruin his hair. When you say his hair already is a mess, he will let out an unimpressed sigh before returning to reading his book, letting you have fun patting his head.

Asmo:

If he has just done his hair, he will take your hand before you can pat his head, giving you a smile and kindly asking you not to pat his head before he places your hand on his cheek, giving you a wink, saying you can pat and stroke any other body part though. If he hasn't done his hair yet and you pat his head, he will just chuckle, thinking it's a very sweet gesture.

Beelzebub:

He will stop eating for a second, confused but then shrug and continue eating, letting you having fun patting his head. When you are done patting his head, he will pat your head in a manner that said "thank you" since his mouth is too full with food to be able to thank you.

Belphegor:

When he lays his head on your lap and you pat and stroke his head, he will let you be since it's relaxing. He will try to stay awake so he can enjoy the soothing feeling, but he will fall asleep. If he's standing and you pat his head out of nowhere, he will give you a raised eyebrow, asking why you did that. When you shrug and said for fun, he will pat your head in return.