When they meet your ex

Please check out my Characters x Reader One-shot book. I'm not the best at one-shots (main reason why I write so many scenario books), but I would really love it if people could go check it out and tell me what they think of them. 

Requested by: BluePotterGamer_

Lucifer:

On the outside he will be polite, but on the inside he will be insulting your ex. When your ex leaves, he will huff and ask "What the hell attracted you to that person?" Lucifer will be ranting on about how he hated your ex and how they could never be as good as him.

Mammon:

He will just laugh in your ex's face, asking "You broke up with this beauty?" then happily wrap his arms around you, sticking his tongue out as a way to say "Mine". When your ex leaves and you say he acted like a child, Mammon will just shrug and say he doesn't care.

Leviathan:

He will feel insecure, immediately wondering how many lovers you had before him and if they were better lovers than him. So you well have to assure him he is the best boyfriend in the world and you will always love him.

Satan:

He will be muttering under his breath while glaring daggers at your ex. Eventually your ex will leave, too weirded out by Satan's muttering and glare. When you finally notice, will have to calm him down and assure him your ex means nothing so he can calm down. But Satan will huff and say your ex is the ugliest person he ever laid eyes on.

Asmo:

The second he saw your ex, he pinned you to wall and began a make out session with you, his hands roaming all over your body. When he glances and sees your ex is gone, he will smirk and continue the make out session making you hit his chest causing him to laugh and say he couldn't help it, claiming you were too beautiful to resist. When you ask why he suddenly began a make out session, he just smiled and innocently said he just wanted to kiss his lover.

Beelzebub:

He will just continue eating, staring at your ex, wondering why you dated them. Beel just watched as you and your ex were talking to each other, clearly you were both friends which made Beel worry you might go to your ex again since all he does is eat. So when your ex leaves and you notice how Beel was mumching on his sandwhich with such an upset expression, you were quick to assure him you and your ex just ended things on good terms, agreeing to be friends but nothing more than that. Beel forced a smile so you won't be sad, but you could tell he was still a bit sad so you asked if he wants to go to his favorite restaurant, which immediately cheered him up.

Belphegor:

He doesn't give a shit. He knows he's better than your ex can ever be. So he will just wrap his arm around your waist, put his cheek on your shoulder before closing his eyes, wanting a nap and for this loser to leave. When your ex finally leaves, Belphegor will chuckle and say that guy/girl was the biggest loser he ever met.