When they find out you can't read or write

I have changed my mind. I am gonna hold out on ending this book. (I will still finish the book; but just far in the future, so not any time soon.)

I have found out if I just update on a relaxing, slow pace, do the chapters I want to make and not requests and don't worry over every comment, I am okay and my stress doesn't go through the damn roof.

Before anyone complains, there are people out there who do not know how to read or write. This can be because they couldn't go school and didn't have someone to teach them, due a mental disorder/disability, just because they refused, there are many reasons. So I thought this might be a cute scenario where your lover teaches you these two things.

Lucifer:

He was quite shocked to hear this news, but he was quick to hide this shock, not wishing to embarrass you before he said he will be glad to teach you how to read and write. While learning, Lucifer got too curious so he asked why you never learned these two important things. While explaining, Lucifer made sure to listen very closely while correcting your writing. He was never harsh on you or strict, he took his time teaching you, not wanting to pressure you or make you feel as if you have to be embarrassed of yourself. When you managed to read a whole book, he was quick to hug you and give you a kiss, extremely proud of you.

Mammon:

He made many jokes about it, only to shut up when you threw something at him and yelled your reason to why you never learned this. Then he felt awful so he spend about half an hour apologizing and assuring you it's normal and you don't have to be embarrassed. When you gave him a glare, he muttered "Okay, maybe not normal, but you get what I mean." He tried to teach you, but he kept bursting out in laughter at your awful handwriting and how you misspelled almost every word. So you stormed out the room, ignoring him yelling your name and how he's sorry and just asked Lucifer for help.

Leviathan:

He found out when he asked you to read something and you just stared at him, so he awkwardly asked what. When you told him you were never taught how to read or write, he almost fell off his chair out of shock. He never heard of someone unable to read or write so he was quick to ask you many questions, only to blush and apologize for being so rude. But you assured him it's okay and he can ask any question he has. He taught you how to read by making you read all the text in the game. If you got it wrong, he will kindly correct you. He didn't think you were an idiot, he found it weirdly cute how you sat squinted before the screen, muttering the words before excitedly yelling them when you finally got what they meant.

Satan:

He almost dropped his book and choked on his tea. He was very shocked. He loved reading, so hearing his lover wasn't even able to read was quite a shock. He was quick to cough and try to compose himself before he asked why you never learned these two things. While you explained, he was already searching the library for the easiest book. While teaching you, he tried his best to be patient, he really did, but he couldn't help but say the words each time you stumbled over a word or tap his foot, impatiently waiting for you to finish writing. When you told him he's being annoying and rude, he just huffed, not talking because he knows if he does, he might accidentally insult you about you not being able to read and write and he definitely doesn't want that to happen. So when you finally learned how to read and write, he felt so happy, mostly because now he doesn't have to impatiently wait anymore for you to finish writing so he can correct you, but he was of course also happy that you managed to learn these two important things.

Asmo:

The second he learned it, he got an idea. It was a very weird idea, but it managed to make you learn how to read. He wrote down letters on your nails in nail polish or he just spelled out words with make-up supplies. It was very weird, but also very fun. Sometimes when he is giving you a massage, he will randomly spell out words on your back, making you guess what he wrote.

Beelzebub:

He just stared, and stared, and... stared. He didn't have a clue as to how he had to react, he just wanted to enjoy his sandwhich but then you came and told him this info. So he awkwardly swallowed his sandwhich before asking if you are asking him for help. When you nod, he immediately understood what he had to do so he smiled as he took your hand, saying he will make sure you know how to read and write even if it takes a year. He was very patient, but also very loud with his chewing and wrappers. When you asked him to be silent, he was quick to nod and sit still as possible, only to pout when he got hungry and sneakily open a wrapper, freezing when it made a noise but then contiuing when you didn't look at him. When you learned it, he brought you to your favorite food place and both ate everything on the menu.

Belphegor:

He knew from the beginning. How? You don't know, but he somehow knew. So when you confessed this about yourself, he just shrugged and said he already knew before casually pulling out a children's book from god-knows-where and saying to start small. It was embarrassing to read children's books, but he never made fun of it, he just sat aside you, taking a nap, only waking up if he had to answer any questions you had.