When you give them a massage

Please STOP assuming my gender! I don't even know why some of you feel as if you have to mention it, please just use "them" or, what I personally like the most, "The Author". I feel VERY uncomfortable and unsafe when people say my gender/age on the internet.

Lucifer:

Sometimes you will just go behind him when he is working on papers and massage his shoulders. He is very thankful when you do it and while mumble a thank you and about ho nice you are before focusing on his papers again. Sometimes when he wants a very tinky break, he will lean back and enjoy the massage. When you finish, he will give you a kiss before smiling and thanking you.

Mammon:

So much stuttered yelling and blushing. Even if you already have given him five massages, he will always keep blushing and yelling how he isn't enjoying this. When you give him a pout, he will frown before mumbling he lied and it feels good.

Leviathan:

He has an awful sitting posture so he is always whining about how his body hurts when he is finished playing a game, so you will just massage the body part which hurts the most. At first he always panicked and stuttered, but when he got used to it, he will just mumble a shy thank you before starting up a new game.

Satan:

He will blush but let you massage him. He doesn't enjoy it a lot when he is reading since he will be more focused on you touching him than his book, so he only lets you do it when he is bored or his shoulders really hurt. Sometimes when his shoulders hurt, he will shyly approach you and nervously ask if you have time to give him a massage.

Asmo:

Of course he loves your massages. Whenever your massaging his shoulders and your hands come near him, he will give them a kiss and comment about how good you are at this. Just know if you do this, you will get a lot of sexual innuendoes.

Beelzebub:

He doesn't want to tire you so when you want to massage him, he will tell you not to hurt and tire your hands. When you insist you want to do it, he will sigh but sit down and eat his food, letting you have your fun by massaging him. After the gym is the time he does love a massage since it helps the soreness leave.

Belphegor:

Sometimes he can't fall asleep, so he will ask you for a massage. While massaging him, he will keep mumbling random things, usually about how you're either bad at it or good at it before falling asleep. When he falls asleep, you still have to continue, or else he will wake up and say the relaxing feeling is away.

Girls und Panzer is one of my favorite, maybe even my most favorite, anime of all time. I just love the humor, there is a lot of tank action, and it's just funny how the tanks drift and the animation is good. Oh, and let's not forget the catchy songs.

So I was wondering, should I make a Girls und Panzer x Reader Scenarios book after I finish this one?