1 - Dreamless

Y/N's eyes abruptly shot open, the sun gleaming to her eye.

She was in an odd place, one she doesn't recognize.

"I must be in a dream", she murmured. 'This is probably a lucid dream', she thought.

The female noticed that she was on the dirty ground, soon picking herself up and glanced at her surroundings.

She was in a dirty alleyway, just beside the sidewalk.

Y/N wandered about, just casually strolling around.

She was relieved that there weren't many people since she can't really handle crowds.

The girl wandered and walked, waiting for something to happen.

This is a dream, right?
What could go wrong?

The storefronts had signs that Y/N could barely read. It was in another language.

Another language no other than Italian.

"Ristorante? Restaurant?", her eyes glanced at the place. It was common sense that Ristorante was Restaurant, but how was she that fast to even read that?

Y/N continued to walk, seeing storefronts and places, reading them with ease.

"Centro commerciale. Mall". As she read, she wondered how she even knew these Italian words. When did she know how to even speak Italian?

Y/N's not even Italian, nor did she have an interest in learning Italian, so how can she read and speak it so fluently?

Wait, can you even read in a lucid dream?

She soon noticed that people were staring at her. To her surprise, she was still wearing her pyjamas.

Wouldn't you be embarrassed to find out that you've been walking in public in your pj's? Because right now, Y/N's face was as red as a tomato.

The embarrassed girl quickly ran to a nearby alleyway, hoping that no one would notice her.

"This dream just started and I just embarrassed myself", Y/N murmured as she ran further down.

There are five things to do to check if you're lucid dreaming or not.

One is to look at a mirror. Your reflection should be different. Currently, there are no nearby mirrors, but you should be able to see your reflection on a glass. But right now, Y/N doesn't want to make a fool out of herself.

Second, are tattoos, your tattoos would change every time you look at it, which wouldn't work since she doesn't have any.

The third is reading. As she experienced earlier, she could read the Italian texts easily, but if you look back, the text should change. For Y/N, none of the texts changed when she looked back, which was odd.

Fourth is nose pinch. If you're in a dream, you should be able to breathe even if you pinched your nose. Y/N was pinching hers currently, and she was slowly turning blue. She can't breathe.

Lastly, a finger through your palm. Simply try and poke your palm with your finger and it should go through if you're in a dream. Y/N felt the sensation of her finger jamming on her palm. It wasn't going through.