2 - Passione's Gang

"Bruno Bucciarati"

Y/N's eyes widened. 'Holy shit it is him! But that's impossible!'

"How did you do that?", his smile faded and was replaced with confusion.

"D-do what?"

"Back there, you liquified that man's knife. It's still on your neck", he pointed to the liquid dripping down her neck.

"I d-did?",Y/N whispered, astonished.

Now that she's calmed down, she remembered what truly happened.

For a second back there, she touched the knife, and it disappeared. All that was left was the water on her neck and the water from the man's palms.

Did she really do that?

"It seems as if you're confused. You must have a stand", he rested his hand on his chin, thinking.

'A stand?! No way!', Y/N thought. This dream is somehow real. She meets a fictional character is saved by them and now she has a magical ability.

"You seem shocked. Well, a stand is a physical manifestation of a person's 'life energy'/spirit", Bruno explained.

'I know what a stand is! I just want to know how I got one!'

"On your finger, you seem to have been cut by something", He pointed to her bleeding finger.

'Don't tell me I got stabbed by the arrow!'

"You must've been cut by the arrow. An arrow that can give a person a stand. It seems that you were chosen".

'Holy shit'

"You must have subconsciously liquified that man's knife, giving you an opportunity to escape", he looked directly at Y/N eyes.

He was serious, yet she wasn't intimidated by him. She felt comfortable around him. This must be how the rest of the gang felt.

"Why don't we go now? I'll treat you with food and I might as well buy you clothes. We'll practice your stand later", Bruno extended out his hand.

Y/N, still in shock, looked at his hand. She couldn't believe what was happening.

But if this was truly reality, then she can at least start to make the right decisions.

She took his hand.

"Thank you, Bucciarati".

~•~

After getting treated at Olive Garden and went shopping for clothes, the two finally arrived at Bruno's Place.

For now, she wore a F/C shirt that was tucked in in her black jogging pants. She was happy it the outfit didn't show any of her imperfections.

"My gang's a rowdy bunch. I'm sorry if they annoy you in any sort of way. I'll explain everything when you're ready", Bruno slightly smiled as Y/N replied with a nod.

It's only been 3 hours since Y/N woke up. She didn't realize that she'll meet the gang soon. Will Giorno be here?

There, four males sat around a coffee table on couches.