10 - Start of the Journey

A/N: These first few chapters will be pretty bad, I was starting out writing at these times so I wasn't really experienced, sooo bear with me with these crappy ass chapters 😳✌️ (I promise it gets better afterwards)

And in a flash, around 3 weeks have already passed.

It's March 29, 2001.

The day Vento Aureo starts, and the day when Y/N would have to start her trial with Polpo.

Was it a coincidence that this was the day Giorno also takes Polpo's trial?

Bruno left the house to investigate Luca's death, who of course was killed by Giorno himself.

Y/N thought, 'Wasn't after Bruno fought with Giorno that he meets Rolling Stones, or before?'.

Y/N never really knew.

"Y/N! Bucciarati's calling you", Mista started, holding the flip phone in his hands.

She gladly took the phone, and started a 'hello?'.

"Y/N. Are you ready? I'll be picking you up for your trial, though someone will be with you. They'll be taking the test also", Bruno stated.

She knew damn well who was joining her, but she couldn't help but quiver.

"Right".

A few minutes passed and Bruno pulled up in the front door.

He gestured Y/N to get in, and the female did so.

On the way there, he told everything about Polpo, and how his trial will go on.

Of course, Y/N knows everything yet decided to still listen.

Finally, they arrived at their destination. A male standing near the entrance of the prison.

"Sorry for the wait Giorno, one of my members still had to take the test", Bruno started to the blonde.

Y/N left the car, closing the door behind her.

The male walked up to her, a hand extending out.

"Giorno Giovanna", he started with a smile.

Y/N thought for a second, before slowly taking his hand.

"Y/N L/N". She shook his hand.

The two teens walked towards the entrance, Y/N stopping for Giorno as he looks at Bruno.

"Oh, yeah. The stand ability... That's what you called it, right? I never asked how you ended up with that ability, but are there others with it?", Giorno questioned.

Bruno took a look at Giorno, before silently taking a look at Y/N.

"That'll also be answered once you get inside. If you pass, that is".

Giorno only nodded before proceeding with the female inside.

The two made their way in the cold room filled with guards.

"First, place your belongings, watch, and everything in your pockets into the tray, then proceed to the next room for a body check", one of the guards ordered.

The two did so, Giorno putting his bag onto the tray and Y/N only putting in her phone.

After explanations, they finally made it.

The door suddenly closes behind us.

It was like a normal cell, yet customized in a sort of way that made it look like an average room.