17 - First Attack

"What the hell's wrong with you?!"

"Y-you bastard. T-this stand-", Giorno muttered out of breath.

"Use your Golden Experience to defend yourself!", Bruno exclaimed as he made his way towards where Giorno was.

There was only blood, and nothing else.

"I-impossible! Giorno, where are you?!", He yelled as he was about to go further, though was stopped by the shoulder by Leone.

"Don't go down there, Bucciarati. Actually, stay back. It's not that I trust Giorno Giovanna as one of us, but Giorno seems to believe that you won't abandon him".

Bruno glanced away.

"He does some pretty crazy shit".

Leone scoffed. "Giorno Giovanna. What if that had actually killed you?".

"Don't worry, he didn't", Y/N reassured.

"And how do you know that?", Leone turned to the girl.

"He just isn't the type to die so easily", she concluded.

Leone scowled.

"Besides, the fly's still here", She pointed to the buzzing fly.

The three looked with astonishment as they watched It buzz around.

"Giorno's powers haven't disappeared yet", Fugo muttered.

"They're here! Narancia and the others are below the deck!", Leone yelled.

Bruno summoned Sticky Fingers and furiously punched the deck, causing a wide enough zipper to open.

As they peered inside, there was no one there.

"Narancia, Mista and Giorno aren't here!", Fugo shouted.

"Maybe they're right under where the fly is", Leone guessed.

'Oh god I'm this fucking close to yelling the answer but they have to found out for themselves!

"It's just like Giorno said. The enemy's not hiding in some locker or behind something to attack", Bruno stated.

Leone took notice of the fly going around now. They started to question the enemy's abilities and how they're hiding.

"I hate to admit it, but it looks like I'll have to accept what Giorno was saying. I'll use my stand to solve this mystery!", Leone shouted.

"But, this spot is bad news!", Leone grabbed the two teens, pushing Bucciarati down with the others down where the zipper opened.

Zipping it, Bruno closed the zipper, causing their space to be dark.

They walked out, Leone taking the lead.

"Moody Blues!", he yelled.

There it is, Moody Blues.

It emitted a dial-up then a hang-up clicking sound.

"Does Narancia from five minutes ago work?", Leone questioned. Bruno answering with a "Yeah, that should be fine".

The four climbed back up, searching for the fly if it was all right before going back to the investigation.

And with that, Moody Blues transformed to Narancia, when he was listening to his boom box.

Fast-forwarding a little bit to when Narancia was listening to Bruno's speech, the four inspected Narancia's movements carefully.

They proceeded to the back where they can perfectly see him getting attacked.