5 - Taken Into Care

(No, you did not skip a chapter. This is for Mista and his tetraphobia)

Let's go backwards, shall we?
Let's go back to when Y/N first met Bruno.

Y/N remembered that she was still in her pyjamas. Even more, judging eyes looked at her.

She was currently following Bruno to wherever he was taking her.

It's only been 30 minutes since she almost got killed and has manifested her stand.

"You seem hungry. Why don't we stop for a meal?", Bruno suggested, his calming smile still there.

'Damn. He's like a mom I never had'

Y/N nodded in reply.

They continued to walk until they stopped at a specific place.

That place being Olive Garden.

'Holy I'm gonna turn full Italian in less than a day'

Bruno found a spot for the two to sit, and carefully inspected the menu.

Y/N, who was never Italian in the first place, but somehow could fluently speak and read Italian, didn't know what to order.

'Omg, what the hell are these foods. They look fucking good'

"So, what do you want to order?", Bruno asked the girl.

'Oh shit- , uhhh... Spaghetti-'

"Spaghetti? That's a classic. Anything else?"

'OH SHIT I SAID THAT OUT LOUD?!'

Y/N just shook her head, trying to forget that she said that out loud. Let's just not think about the fact that Bruno might have heard her say 'Oh Shit', too.

"Alright then. Just tell me what else you'll need if you want more", He suggested. Y/N nodded.

'I feel bad that Giorno didn't meet him like this. God, he's so sweet'

After a few minutes, he soon ordered both his and her food, and within minutes, they came.

'Wow, now I'm Italian', Y/N thought.

The two ate peacefully, Bruno often trying to start conversations, and only being replied with 'Mhm', 'Yes', 'No', or just nods.

"So, do you have anywhere to go? I mean, your family and such", Bruno started.

'Oh totally. My family's all the way on the other side of the planet for sure I can go back there!' Y/N thought sarcastically.

She shook her head as an answer for a "No".

Bruno felt sorry for her. She was like Fugo when they first met.

He figured that that was why she was the quiet, shy type, which he didn't hate at all. He actually found her a pretty cute girl, not romantically. He just thought that this girl was innocent and shy.

Which she's not.

She just doesn't like to talk much.

If you got to know her even more, she'll show her true colours.

'Holy Shit! This spaghetti's way better than those microwaveable ones!'

"I see you like it", Bruno commented.

Y/N realized that she's been grinning the whole time.

She turned away in embarrassment, still continuing to eat her pasta.