32 - Secret Told, Truth Hidden

"I don't wanna do this"

Y/N looked back as she ran side by side with the blue-haired man.

"How many times are you going to say that? We can't fucking go back anyway", Ghiaccio rolled his eyes, annoyed.

"I know! But- it's just..." Y/N's head dropped. "Ugh- I really should get over it. They already know by now".

"Exactly. Now shut the fuck up", Y/N blinked profusely. She placed her hand on her chest, pretending to be hurt as her mouth agape opened, gasping. "Ow. That hurt".

Ghiaccio squinted, "Yeah it better have". Y/N rolled her eyes, "Oh fuck you".

The reason why Ghiaccio came was to tell Y/N that they have found the one targeting them. We know that. But as he explained, it was quite a surprise when he said that the targeter was hiding near the place they got the disk from.

It would take approximately five minutes to simply run there.

The plan was simple. Interrogate and kill. Easy, right? Well, the assassins were paid to kill the two squads, but not act as bodyguards, so hopefully, they won't show up.

A specific man stood in the middle of an alley, in which Ghiaccio turned to, Y/N emerging. Catching her breath, she sloped by the wall, not paying attention whatsoever. Once she perked up, she couldn't help but grin.

"Formaggio!", she shrieked, the opposing man smirking in delight as he greeted her back. "Yo (Nickname)". Far taller than her, he patted her head, ruffling it in the process. "Thanks again for saving me".

She doesn't get why she was glad. Perhaps it was the fact that the first person that she had saved was standing right before her, alive. "You're still thanking me? What, you're still salty that Narancia beat your ass?", she snickered.

Formaggio irked, "Why you-", he roughly ruffled her hair further to the point where she was ducking down, pleading him to stop.

"Anyways, when'd you get here?", Y/N implored the man right after he stopped messing with her. He responded with a groan, "A few minutes before Ghiaccio went and helped you guys. I had to stay here for fuck's sake".

"Oh crap, you look like shit", Formaggio halted to look at Y/N's appearance. Having half her polo scorched to show her belly and parts of her leggings tore. "You don't say", she rolled her eyes.

"Looks like it was a good thing that Ghiaccio texted me, or you'll stay like shit for the rest of the day", The male held up a plastic bag full of clothes which Y/N didn't even realize was there.

Inside was a pair of vintage women slack pants and black mesh shirt that darkened perfectly on the chest. It wasn't really her style, but she technically was stuck in the 2000s so she had no choice. But there was one problem.

"Thank you, but- what are you expecting?", Y/N said as she grabbed the bag. "To change, what else?", Formaggio raised a brow.

There was no nearby restroom for her to change.

"How stupid can you be?", Ghiaccio growled beside him. "As stupid as a rock apparently", Y/N remarked to him. "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"Seriously, where the hell am I supposed to change? I ain't changing in front of you guys!"the girl crossed her arm out of annoyance. Just as she said that, anxiety swelled up inside her. Yeah, there's no way she's changing.

Ghiaccio took her nervousness as a signal to give her privacy. Ice surrounded Y/N thick enough so that nobody sees. In addition, Ghiaccio merely turned around.