27 - Train of Answers

Y/N clicked off her phone. She phoned for a special someone to come pick up Illuso.

She didn't label herself an ally of La Squadra, she just clearly wants to keep them alive.

However, she just doesn't know the consequences of her actions-

Her head and arms still ached, after being punched and got a rock thrown to her head, she most likely will never get used to this sort of pain.

She must be overreacting, but how can you not overreact when your head is fucking bleeding?!

And somehow, she maintained all her negative thoughts aside and continued with the plan.

There, she felt it.

'Ocean Man's inside the mirror world now!', Y/N turned to the path leading to the Dog Mosaic, only to see Leone crawling on the ground, Ocean Man, and both Giorno and Illuso infected.

She must've at least changed a bit of plot in Leone's fight, since half of his body wasn't his stand, Moody Blues.

Other than that, something was off with her stand.

Ocean Man sort of... had an odd colour...

The faint colour of the virus inside of Purple Haze's capsule.

'That answers my question then... I can't get infected if my stand's been infected'

Y/N swiftly veered around to inspect Fugo, who still laid unconscious, eyes shut.

"How dare you come in here infected?! Are you out of your damn mind?!", Illuso wailed.

He yelped in pain as his hand started to 'bubble' and swell.

"Now I'm infected! Damn it!"

"Ah yes, you seem to be experiencing the same symptoms as me. Apparently, Purple Haze's virus infects your whole body within thirty seconds", Giorno asserted with such composure.

"It's over now. It was over as soon as you dragged me in alongside Y/N's Ocean Man"

"Damn it, of all the underhanded...", Illuso cursed.

"But don't underestimate me. It's not too late yet. I need more resolve, but it's not too late yet!"

He Michael Jackson-ed his way to the singular mirror shard.

"Man in the Mirror! Let me and only me to the mirror! But don't allow the virus!"

"The part of me that's infected is not allowed to leave!", the flesh of his arm fell off him as he started to disappear ed through the mirror.

"Giorno! Grab him!", Leone shouted.

But was too late, only the infected flesh remained.

"So he stepped outside the mirror"

Y/N trudged towards the infected Giorno.

"I figured he'd go outside. That's for the best though. He's going down no matter what"

"Now that he's outside, there's a chance I might survive!"

"Quickly Giorno, use Golden Experience on yourself!", Y/N yelled.

Giorno turned to the female, her head covered in blood.

His eyebrows creased. "He'll definitely be going down", he grumbled in anger.

"Fugo! Now that he outside, use Purple Ha-", he cut himself off as he saw the unconscious male.

"He still hasn't woken up", Y/N proceeded. "Yet somehow Purple Haze is still outside, so I figured he's awake", Giorno added.