22 - Shrinking Planes

Passerbys and civilians heard the commotion.

"Did you hear that loud noise?", One asked. "I wonder what that was", another said.

"Come back, for now, Aerosmith", Narancia commanded as Aerosmith landed on his stretched out arms, disappearing.

"Y/N, that bastard is somewhere nearby! We should get away from here. With these people gathering, it'd be a bad idea to attack", Narancia called to the girl.

He soon noticed that his cut has stopped bleeding.

Picking up his switchblade, he didn't realize that it was his due to its sudden change in size.

His shoes were too big on him too.

"Narancia! It was his stand that's causing you to become smaller!", Y/N told him.

She could just imagine Formaggio cursing under his breath.

"Huh? That bastard's stand?!", he yelled, then realizing that everything was off.

Y/N was towering over him, way taller than she used to be.

"He said his name was Formaggio, right? He has a stand that has the ability to shrink people he cuts!"

"Hey, did you guys get my mineral water yet?", Trish asked. "I'm thirsty. I'm about to die from thirst", she exaggerated.

"I'd like to have lunch soon myself. I mean, I'm fine, but I need to feed these little guys", Mista commented.

Bruno checked his watch.

"Narancia is indeed taking a while", Giorno added.

"This is why I was worried about him going", Fugo worried.

"Drop it Fugo. How many times must you bring this up?", Leone told.

"I'm not going to drop it! After I-", he grumbled. "I-I apologize".

"By the way, has anyone seen Y/N?", Mista changed the subject.

"Y/N? You're right, I haven't seen her yet", Giorno said.

"I haven't seen her since Narancia left. I might have seen her going to Trish's room though", Leone continued.

"Trish is the only one in her room right now", Bruno said after he checked.

"Could she have?...", Fugo thought out loud as his eyes widen at the conclusion.

Narancia kept gradually shrinking.

Tripping from his clumsiness while he shrank, Y/N helped him up.

"We need to get in contact with Bucciarati and the others!", he pointed towards the telephone shop.

The two ran towards it, Narancia first.

Now that he's even smaller, he couldn't even budge to open the glass doors, hitting face first.

He held on to a pole. "Ow! What the hell's with this automated door?!", he shouted.

He shrank once more.

"I've become so light that it won't open!", he concluded.

"Y/N! you aren't shrinking right?! Go call them, I can't even open the door!", Narancia called out.

Y/N nodded, getting inside.

Even if Y/N was already inside, Narancia leaped on the opening, causing the automated door to finally open.

But it was too late to walk in, and the door was shut on his neck.

Y/N didn't have any coins in her, so she used her own phone to contact.