3 - Aquatic Mess

Y/N's eyes widened.

A humanoid looking figure hovered near the gang.

"This is- is this your stand, Y/N?", Fugo questioned, yet received no reply. Y/N was in total awe.

There, a humanoid hovered. Its body was a blue semi-transparent liquid, likewise water. Fins and gills covered its body much like a fish. It didn't have legs, the end was just water defying gravity.

Its eyes were pearl-like, it gleamed at the light from the room. Rough scales were found near the cheeks and throughout the body. Its attire included a clamshell on its chest and seaweed covering it around. A pink starfish stuck to each of their shoulders.

Its lips were lightly tinted blue like lipstick. A scar parallel to each other was on both of its eyes. Though it had a few feminine features, there were visible abs and muscles.

This was Y/N's stand.

'Holy shit! It's Jotaro's dream stand!'

"Dude! That's so awesome!", Narancia shouted with joy.

Narancia walked towards the floating entity, about to touch it.

His hand went through its body.

"Ew! My hand's wet!" Narancia yelled as he tried to shake off the water.

"I see, its body is made out of water. Its design is fairly unique", Fugo analyzed the stand.

"Your stand manifested fast. You only got your stand 3 hours ago", Bruno added.

Then, in an instant, the stand disappeared. It disappeared with a faint sound of 'splash'.

"What the?!- Where'd it go?!", Mista yelped.

Every one searched for the missing stand. Everyone except Leone and Y/N. Leone didn't give a shit.

"Uhm- Guys? I don't think it disappeared", Y/N finally had enough confidence to talk. It wasn't loud, but loud enough for everyone to hear.

"What do you mean Y/N?", Bruno questioned.

"Uhm- look at the floor"

Everyone did so.

The floor was wet.

The water trailed on the tile floor, not having a single space dry.

The water started to move like a river, all going in one direction.

That direction was to Y/N.

The water started to materialize behind her, soon forming back to its original form.

For a split second, Y/N remembered one of her favourite 90s songs.

Oh and it's also a meme.

'"Ocean Man", she thought out loud.

"I'll name it Ocean Man", she chuckled silently.

~•~

The gang was even better in real life.

She was only with them for a couple of hours, but she soon got comfortable with them.

There was a time when Bruno wasn't paying attention to the gang.

The four males casually chatted, Y/N simply listening in.

She didn't notice Leone's actions.

"Hey, Y/N right? Here, have some tea", Leone took Y/N's attention and gently handed her the teacup.