15 - Meeting the Fellas

(Again, you did not miss a chapter. Any chapter that has a 4 will be gone- FOR MISTA)

8-bit noises would sound from Y/N's phone.

She sat beside Leone, who had his headphones in for music.

Narancia was studying his multiplication chart with Fugo.

And Mista just chilling.

Today was the day when the anime introduces the gang.

And Y/N was excited.

Right now, she could feel the excitement that she felt when she first saw the episode. Now, it was about time.

By now, Bruno should be walking Giorno to meet the gang themselves.

'I wonder what Giorno actually felt about their first impressions'

Mista ordered some strawberry cake, talking to the waiter as he ordered.

"Hey, Fugo. It's such a nice day outside. It wouldn't hurt to skip out on studying for one day. I'm just not feeling it today", Narancia tried to bribe.

'Nice! This episode is finally starting!'

Fugo sighed. "Listen, Narancia. You're amazing. It's hard to ask someone to teach you  something when you haven't really been to grade school"

Narancia whined. "But you even learned your multiplication tables! You can do this, just do as Y/N and I've taught you", Fugo reassured.

That's right. Y/N started to teach Narancia too. Sure, she isn't the smartest, but it was easier for her to explain whenever Narancia needed an explanation.

Fugo then held up the notebook. "Okay, ready? What's six times five?"

Narancia thought out loud, "Six times five... six times five..."

"Thirty?..."

"Correct! See? I knew you could do this! You're basically halfway there!"

"I see! Six times five is thirty! Okay!", Narancia smiled as he wrote down the answer.

Y/N was still concentrated on her game. She died way too many times and she will not back down.

"Hey, what's the deal with this?!", Mista exclaimed suddenly, getting up from his seat.

"What do you mean? It's a strawberry cake" Fugo responded.

"Yeah, I can see that by looking at it! It's obviously not any other cake! That's not the point here!", He yelled.

The make held up his fingers to show four.  "There's four slices of cake! Do you want me to die?!", Mista started to panic.

"Again with this?", Fugo sighed with dissatisfaction.

"If ya don't want it, give me a slice", Y/N added, not moving her eyes away.

"Don't Y/N! If you do you'll get bad luck if you choose one from four!", Mista warned the girl.

"You can choose from five, or three, but never four! Something bad will happen to you if you choose from four!", he shouted as he showed each of the numbers with his fingers.