21 - Unexpected Passenger

Right after the mere memory, Trish proceeded to wash her hands, then going out before Y/N.

The boys stared at Trish, obviously not expecting such an outfit.

Trish turned towards Fugo. "Uhm...", she started. "M-me?', he asked.

"Yes. Is it with you... Uhm... Am I going to be with you now?", she continued.

'Oh crap, I forgot about this scene-', Y/N silently chuckled.

"Yes, that's correct. But it'll be all seven of us. We will be risking our lives to protect you", Fugo replied to the girl. "I see".

"Then would you mind taking off that jacket", Trish directed to Fugo's green jacket. "My jacket? Why?"He asked.

"Just hurry up and take it off. It's not as if I want to see you shirtless or anything". Fugoo sighed. "V-very well".

Narancia looked with confusion but then realized what was going on.

Fugo continued to take off his jacket and proceeded to give it to Trish, who only used it to wipe her hands.

"I don't have a handkerchief, so go buy one for me. Also, some stockings and Givenchy Blush No. 2", she ordered.

"The stockings need to be reinforced at the thighs. Get the latest issue of Italian Vogue, too, and some mineral water".

"I'd rather die than drink one that's not from France, though. When you're done gawking at the scenery, go buy that stuff for me", she said sassily.

And out of anger, Fugo threw his jacket to the floor.

Y/N left the washroom, laughing at what just happened.

"Don't laugh Y/N-", Fugo shouted, but abruptly stopped. Mista and Narancia looked where Fugo was yelling just now, to find the teary-eyed Y/N laughing.

"S-sorry", she apologized, calming down.

"Woah Y/N. Did you change? You look so cool!" Narancia yelled. Mista whistled. "I- Uhm... like it", Fugo stuttered.

Y/N embarrassingly rubbed the back of her neck. "T-thanks".

"I guess our fashion sense got to ya", Mista said proudly.

Later that day, the gang drove to the hideout.

Since there were eight people in the car and they didn't have the turtle yet, it got pretty tight.

Narancia and Mista would fight for space, Y/N being squished to the side because of them.

They got disciplined by Leone yelling from across the car.

But soon, they arrived.

Bruno ordered Narancia to go shopping for items needed, while Fugo told him the things he needed to do.

Today will be the first fight Narancia will have alone.

And it will be with Formaggio.

Y/n thought of a plan as she eavesdrops into Fugo's orders to Narancia from the stairs.

She won't be able to go with him since it was already too late to ask, but another reason is that she's too anxious to even ask because she might sound needy.

Just about Narancia was about to leave the door, Y/n dashed to Trish's room silently, making sure that neither Mista or Bruno would hear her.

Gently closing the door behind her, Y/N walked towards the window beside Trish.