chapter 2 - let me tell you

"What brings you here?", I asked him.

He turned back to face me, the smile wiped off of his face.

"To pick you up", he glared.

I was lost in my thoughts as to why he told me that.

It took me a while, but I now remembered.

I panicked.

"Is it today?"

He shook his head. "Tomorrow".

The slightest bit of worry had been knocked off of me, a sigh of relief leaving my mouth.

"I should pack then. I haven't had the chance to"

"Don't rush. We have time"

I nodded, taking the lead as we headed for his car.

By the time Giorno and the others noticed, the two teens were sent flying.

With their limbs flailing around, they tried to direct their body towards the moving boat.

Fugo and Narancia cried out, Formaggio laughing from his boat.

"Bucciarati, stop the boat", Giorno told, in which the said man turned, only to see how they were coming to them at a fast rate.

When the boat halted, Narancia completely missed and was thrown to the water with a splash. He soon got up for air, swimming to the boat to stay up.

"Let me come with you! Let me come with you please!", he begged. If he were to stay, he would have nowhere else to go. He had always been with the gang, doing everything with them. It shouldn't hurt to be with them.

And perhaps, he also wanted to protect the ones he cared for, especially Y/N.

He was helped up by Giorno, who gladly let him in. A contagious smile was on his face as he glanced at Y/N.

But a shadow started to cover her quickly.

Fugo started to fall on top of her.

He tried his hardest to move away from her sleeping figure, but with his back turned towards her, he really couldn't.

With a crash, he fell on the boat, specifically on top of the sleeping girl.

He was quick to scramble away from her, but he felt a strong grip holding him.

He turned his head to where Y/N should be, but instead, he was met with her tired eyes.

"Y/N!"

"You're heavy"

She was currently sitting upright, with her arms carrying him like a bride. They stared in each other's eyes for a while before Fugo noticed just how long they have been.

Carefully, she placed him gently on the floor of the boat, a loud sigh overcoming her afterwards.

"I'm sorry", Fugo apologized, in which she bluntly replied, "It's fine".

She stretched her arms, another yawn coming out of her mouth. Without her knowledge, the rest of the gang were currently staring at her in awe.

Abruptly, she suddenly sharply gasped, a painful cough following. Y/N quickly covered her mouth, but it didn't stop. Runny blood seeped from her fingers, which Giorno noticed. "Y/N!"

Hunched over the boat, the coughed the remains of the blood from earlier out to the water, having Giorno rub her back for ease.

The other's watched in worry, watching the female take out all the pain that was inflicted in her from the earlier battle.