19 - Impatiently Waiting

"I'll be going too"

Giorno nodded as he proceeded to turn the ring buoy to a fish.

"Are you sure this is alright?", Fugo questioned as he sweats.

"Don't worry. Now that we know what he looks like we can take him down", Mista gave a thumbs up.

As they were about to jump off the yacht, Y/N tugged Mista's sweater.

"Eh? What is it?".

Y/N gestured Mista to come closer for a whisper. "This Sale guy, his stand's ability is to manipulate Kinetic energy", she whispered.

"Huh? I thought you didn't know!", He yelled back but was stopped with a shush.

She playfully gave him a hush before pushing him off the boat, just almost directly where the fish was.

"Y/N! How dare you!", he yelled as he got back up from the water.

"C'mon Mista, let's go", Y/N could hear Giorno pull him with the fish.

"Ugh, fine", Mista groaned.

And the two were off swimming to shore.

"I just hope that they come back safe", Fugo uttered.

They watched the two swim for a couple of minutes before they finally started to do their own thing.

"Y/N", Bruno called out to the girl as he walked towards her.

She hummed in response as she turned towards him.

"When did you start to research Passione members?", he asked.

'Oh shit', she panicked.

"Well, I think maybe a week ago?", She lied.

"Really? Well now I suppose you know all our information", He added.

"I guess...", She muttered.

'I'm just hoping they don't suspect me of anything suspicious...'

"That means you can be really useful for us! If we encounter another enemy like Zucchero, then we would know who they are!", Narancia interrupted.

"But isn't that kind of scary? I mean, a girl knowing everything about you?", Fugo commented.

Well, that gave them a thought.

"Hey, what info do you know about us anyway?", Narancia suspiciously eyed her.

"W-well, Uhm... Narancia Ghirga. Age 17, born on May 20, 1983... your favourite show is Fist of the North Star, and your favourite food is Margarita Pizza with mushroom", she started to give info.

'I hope that was enough-'

"Eek! You're a total stalker!", he shrieked.

"You even know our personal info?!", Fugo cried out.

Bruno and Leone lurked in the back, eavesdropping in their conversation.

"How do we know we can trust you now? You could be leaking our information", Leone groaned.

"He's right. We don't know if you have been working with other gangs", Fugo scoffed.

'Oh shit oh shit oh shit- this is bad- I KNEW THIS WAS A FUCKING MISTAKE'

"Guys, you know that she wouldn't", Bruno intervened.

'My saviour'

"And how would you know that?", Leone added.

"I'm with Bucciarati! Even if she's a total stalker, she wouldn't! I know her enough that she would never!", Narancia shouted.

'Omg Bruno and Narancia... I love you two', her worries vanished.

"We'll have to wait and see then. But for now, this Sale guy, what kind of guy is he?", Fugo changed the subject.

"Sale? Well...", Y/N answered.

'Actually, what kind of guy is he? I barely know anything from Mista's fight'

"Sale... judging from Zucchero, I think he's a more careful guy and ambitious man. He's intelligent and probably knows that Zucchero was defeated and now might be suspecting Mista and Giorno", Y/N explained.

"That's bad then. If he knows that the two are coming, then they can be in big trouble", Fugo concluded.

Narancia grumbled. "Ok enough with the negativity!".

"You're right. Let's just wish them the best", Bruno finished.

And just like that, they started doing their own thing.

Narancia going back to listening to his boom box and Fugo having a nice drink.

Leone and Bruno had small chats while Y/N watched the waves.

She was panicking earlier. If she was to lose their trust, then it could be trouble for them and for her.

Losing friends is the worst thing to deal with, especially the ones you have trusted the most.

So for her to lose the ones she cared for and trusts, the one she's changing the fates of would be terrifying.

"Hey Y/N! Ya thirsty?", Narancia called out, holding a can of soda.

Y/N nodded as she went ahead and grabbed the can, popping it open as she took a sip.

She sat down beside the boom box with Narancia, drinking their cold beverages as they listened endlessly to the Torture Dance song.

"Hey Y/N", He looked at her. She awaited a response.

"Whatever happens, let's be friends forever", He smiled sheepishly.

That sentence struck her.

Now she wanted to save Narancia even more.

"We will", she promised.

"All of us".

Maybe...

Just maybe...

She's starting to come up with a plan to save everyone.

Y/N is...

Confident that it will work.