20 - Rank of Capo

And soon enough, they reached the shore, there waiting was Giorno and a not so injured Mista.

"Everything turned out nice. I'm guessing you defeated Sale?", Bruno guessed as he walked down the yacht.

"Yep! And he's right here", Mista pushed an unconscious Sale towards him.

"Woah, he's exactly like Y/N described!", Narancia playfully poked the unconscious guy.

"I see. Then put him in the boat and tie him up alongside Zucchero", Bruno ordered.

Fugo and Narancia did so, carrying the guy and proceeding on board.

Once done, they met up near a public washroom.

Leone, Bruno, Giorno, and Y/N were all outside.

Mista, Narancia, and Fugo were all in the boy's washroom, inspecting Mista's wound.

"Ow...", Mista grumbled in pain.

"Yeah, you're going to have to go to the hospital", Fugo analyzed.

"I know that! Imm asking you to do something in the meantime!"

"Very well", Fugo held up a staple.

"H-hey, Fugo, you aren't-"

'These idiots'

"Fugo, don't do that", a feminine voice called out from outside the washroom.

There stood Y/N's back turned towards them, her hands behind pouring a water bottle onto the floor.

"Eh? Y/N what are you-"

Ocean Man's hand materialized as it punched the water, soon shifting into something.

A First Aid Kit.

She kicked it towards them with her heel, so that she wouldn't see the boy's washroom.

"There you go, you idiots. So you won't staple Mista's stomach"

Imagine being stapled so your wound closes. Disgusting.

Still, there was stapling noises.

"Oi Fugo! Y/N already gave us items! Why did you-"

Y/N peeked from the corner of her eyes to see Mista sitting on a sink with his stomach stapled shut.

"Ugh", Y/N groaned.

Narancia let out a laugh. "Staples! But wow, it actually closed up, just like closing a comic book!"

"Narancia, could you wrap up his stomach with the bandages from the first aid kit Y/N gave now", Fugo ordered. "Sure thing!".

"You sure this isn't going to get infected?", Mista wondered. "Don't worry about a thing".

"Actually, you know, I kinda like it".

The other three males walked in.

"Would you pipe it down?", Bruno suggested.

"Eh? What about Y/N?", Narancia wondered.

"She can listen outside".

Y/N sighed in relief. Good thing she isn't going in a guy's washroom.

Bruno cleared his throat."Well done, you guys. Thanks to you, we were able to get to Capri safely"

"Zucchero, who attacked us on the boat and Sale who Mista handled are both unconscious on the boat, so we don't need to worry about them anymore"

"Then let's hurry up and go to the place where the ten billion lire is hidden!", Narancia preached.