31 - Regretful Decisions

Y/N felt the cold air hitting the skin on her stomach.

Her lower clothes were completely burned off, exposing what's underneath to the cold night. But she didn't care. She didn't fucking care if her clothes were burned. At the very least, she was grateful that the clothes on her chest and her bra as well as her leggings were still intact.

The pain was immense, harder for her to hold back her tears now that it was cold instead of hot. The glass that was hot now cold and icy gave her a strange yet painful sensation on her newly burnt stomach.

It was a surprise to her when she saw her enemy unable to move, frozen in this ice that would be impossible to break.

In the meantime, she attempted on squeezing out of the frozen Stand's glass grasp, twisting herself out. The only problem was that the ice that had managed to freeze the stand has rough edges, so for her to escape, Y/N managed to summon her very own stand to melt the ice back to water, giving her a smooth way to escape.

And for instance, she saw her very wound right there, on her stomach. It was as if she was squeezed, now losing the top fat and skin and burning it off completely, leaving a crimson red hoop-like fleshy burn.

Not only that, but she felt as if her stomach had been drilled, or perhaps donutted from the punch that sent her flying earlier. She didn't know, she hoped that it wasn't too bad.

She gagged at the thought when she closed her eyes. Now the feeling coming back, the pain reached her brain, giving her a harsh headache.

Y/N doesn't know how she was still alive, though she was grateful for it. She made sure she would distract herself from the pain as she closed her eyes shut.

Her legs gave up on her below, her whole body hitting the rough pavement as her cheeks collided with it. She couldn't entirely see much from the blurriness of her eyes until she felt the same cold sensation.

"YOU BITCH! WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?!", A voice boomed from below her. Y/N couldn't lift her heads, which she could only use her eyes.

She could see a pair of legs coming to her view, wearing striped trousers and red shoes. Just by his voice did she recognize this male. Y/N doesn't really know if she was grateful that he was here, or be frightened by the fact that he might have come to try and kill Giorno and Mista.

It's Ghiaccio, no doubt about it.

"YOU LOOK LIKE ABSOLUTE SHIT RIGHT NOW- OI, ARE YOU LISTENING", Ghiaccio shouted particularly to Y/N, who replied with a pained grunt. Yeah, she's self-aware, so shut up.

The ice that froze Caldo and his stand began to crack, which was wholly impossible. Ghiaccio took notice, seeing the glass stand that was once clear when it was frozen now start to become bright.

Y/N could hear Ghiaccio mutter, but not so quiet, "What the fuck". The girl yearned that she could speak and reply to his question- er- questionable statement right now, but she's unable to even breathe properly.

She gave up a fit of coughs, which was a pain when she was forced to breathe in and out in an uncontrollable manner. It was as if her body was trying to force herself to get used to the pain in order to start fighting back. But her petite body can't even move a single inch.

In that instance did she feel herself being lifted off of the ground, gently so whoever was holding her wouldn't touch her burns. All it took to recognize who held her was one word.

"Y/N", the masculine voice huffed. Giorno carried the girl in a bridal style way, kneeling on one leg as he tried to catch his breath. He gave her a wary look, worry all over the teen's face as he inspected her wounded body.