25 - The Key in Pompeii

After finally calling Bruno to come to pick them up, they made it back to the vineyard.

Y/N stayed silent the whole car ride, not wanting to draw any attention to her since she snuck out.

The good thing was that Bruno didn't ask her about anything.

Not a single bit about why she snuck out.

Or so she thought.

The other two took the groceries out of the car, Narancia still wincing in pain.

Y/N didn't have enough bandages with her since she used them all up on Formaggio.

"What happened?!", Fugo ran towards the two teens.

"An enemy attacked us, they were a stand user too", Narancia growled.

"An enemy stand user?", Leone asked.

"They know that we have Trish and is planning on taking her!", the injured boy cried out.

Dragging him towards the stairs so that Fugo could patch him up, Y/N left the gang to go to Trish.

But was stopped once a voice called out to her. "Y/N".

The female gulped, knowing full well that this was Bruno's voice.

She slowly turned around, uttering a "Yes?" only to see him with his arms crossed.

"Why did you go out with Narancia without my permission?", the man questioned the girl in a calm manner.

"I- uhm... well I doubted that Narancia would know anything about female products, so I thought I might as well go with him...", Y/N's voice started to become a whisper near the end.

Ready for an ass-whooping, she looked away far from Bruno's eyes.

Well, she expected an ass-whooping.

But never received one.

"You could have just told me you wanted to come, and I would have gladly let you", Bruno sighed.

The sentence took Y/N by surprise. She never thought that he would go so soft on her.

"But if I had knew that you two would get attacked, then I wouldn't let you", he sighed.

"I'm just glad you're alright", he confidently said.

Y/N just nodded in response, soon after Bruno walked back to the gang, she headed upstairs to give the items to Trish.

'I don't know why, but Bruno is kinder and softer on me than the others. I wonder why...'

Maybe a bit too soft...

"Trish, uhm, here are your stuff", Y/N handed the bag to the girl.

She replied with a quiet 'Thanks', before taking a look inside.

Trish was pretty surprised that she actually had all the things she listed.

"Narancia, repeat it one more time", Fugo demanded from the balcony outside.

"I told you, the shopping-"

"Not that! You said the enemy might have found out where we're hiding", Fugo interrupted Narancia.

The two girls watched from the window.

"But we took care of him right after- "

"That's not the issue here!", Fugo turned to look up at Y/N.

"Y/N did the enemy find out where we're hiding?!"

Y/N sweatdropped. Formaggio didn't see Narancia's map, but she told him where they were and where they would go.