Chapter 11- Hospital

KOOKIE POV:

I was staring at the place from where Jaebum hyung just rushed up and left before turning to see Yoongi hyung still standing there with a look of shock and concern on his face. The bond was full of anxiety and fear and I didn't need to have Hobi hyung's ability to know the room was full of negative energy. We all bustled closer to Yoongi hyung, the face of Jaebum hyung's face pleading and tears slipping down his fear blown eyes running through my mind over and over again. What had happened, who was kitty? And why was he so worried?

"I hope Jaebum-ah is okay." Jin hyung sighed, rubbing Yoongi hyung's shoulder, a frown twisting his usually smiling lips. Hobi hyung's face was strained as though the negative energy was becoming suffocating for him, it didn't happen normally, but he was feeling it both in the room and through the bond. Namjoon hyung slipped his hand into Hobi hyung's. I was lost and clueless, what were we meant to do?

Just then the door burst open and the six guys walked in laughing and joking, all of them physically touching at least one of their soulmates but the laughter faded when they noticed us and no doubt the expressions on our faces.

"Is everything okay?" Mark hyung asked delicately, the rest of them shifting into straighter postures, eyes alert.

"Where's Jaebum hyung?" Bambam piped up, scanning the room and realising their last soulmate wasn't there.

I gulped, a lump in my throat, how on earth were we meant to break the news to them?

Our silence must have indicated something because they began shifting on their feet nervously, faces lined with apprehension. I couldn't bring my mouth to open and speak. I couldn't be the bearer of bad news, my heart pounding in my chest. Yoongi hyung picked up on the violent thudding of my heart, ability picking up on the shift in frequency as he intertwined our fingers- giving me comfort.

"Jaebum went to the hospital." Namjoon hyung spoke up, his voice was shaky.

Their faces blanched in shock and fear.

"W-what did you say?" Jackson got out looking at his friend with none of his bright personality.

"He's fine boys. But he said to tell you Seongdong Hospital, and that it's kitty." Jin hyung slowly said, looking to the guys for an explanation.

"Kitty...?" Yugyeom asked and I couldn't recognise my friend through the weak trembling voice. He never spoke like that. Not when he got injured and tripped down some stairs and sprained his ankle, not when he got into an argument with Bambam but now here he was.

Who was kitty? I wondered.

The guys seemed to press closer to each other, seeking physical reassurance and comfort from each other.

"T-thank you for telling us hyung...I'm sorry for cancelling on you for dinner." Mark hyung said before the guys left, feet hurrying out the door so similar to the way Jaebum hyung had, but tremors shook their bodies and I heard a sob.

I looked at my soulmates and saw they had the same expression of confusion and worry on their faces, whoever kitty was to them, I hoped it all worked out.

JB POV:

I sat on the chair next to (Y/N)'s bed looking down at her motionless figure. She was extremely pale, her body looking smaller and vulnerable under the hospital sheets. There were several drips attached to her, machines monitoring her vitals and if it wasn't for the slow reassuring beeping sound of the heart monitor, I would've feared the worst. Her heartbeat was too slow, but it was there, she was still there. Her small hands lay by her side and I watched as medication was pumped into her bloodstream. Now that I looked at her, I saw dark circles bruising the skin under her eyes, she seemed frail and she'd lost weight. How had this all happened, and I didn't know? It had only been a week since I last saw her, but it seemed like she'd drastically changed and suffered in that time.