Chapter 69- snapshots of you

(Y/N) POV:

I smile at the screen having opened the text Eunwoo has sent over- an eager bubbly message about how excited he is for the exhibition tonight.

I feel giddy on his behalf too, the exhibition allows Eunwoo's work to get the rightful praise and admiration it deserves. He always works so hard for this.

I throw open my wardrobe doors to decide on an outfit, eyes scanning the different colours, styles, and fabrics. But then the door of my room goes crashing open as Kookie, Tae and Hobi oppa come barrelling in, feet hastening as they rush towards me. The combined force of all three of them colliding with me in a massive hug threatens to send me toppling, back curving as I feel myself falling before a solid pair of arms catch my body and pulls me back upright, flush against Hobi oppa, his eyes twinkling.

"Easy kit." He says before winking, a giddy laugh bubbling out his throat at the way my mouth gapes at him, both shocked and slightly unimpressed.

"The photography exhibition is on tonight." Tae chirps, body trembling with barely restrained excitement, eagerly waiting for my reaction.

I laugh, head thrown back slightly.

"Oh Tae...you're so cute. I already know...Eunwoo already invited me." I say, and then watch as the smile slides off his face and a look of annoyance flashes across.

"Eunwoo?! But we were meant to invite you." Kookie whines leaning forward to press his face in the crook of my shoulder, lips pouting as he complains.

My fingers go to brush through his long locks, carding through the waves.

"Koo...it doesn't matter. I can't wait to see all your work. And yours Tae bear." I say, seeing the eager and hopeful looks fill their faces.

Hobi oppa clutches his heart dramatically, eyes rolling heavenwards.

"My heart is weak. Stop it." He accuses before busying himself by rifling through my wardrobe drawing out a bright outfit for me to wear. Tae opens his mouth but Hobi oppa just shoots him a look and he relents.

"Here you go (Y/N)-ah! Get ready, we'll be waiting for you." he says, pressing a kiss onto my cheek before ushering the two out, shooting me a final heart-shaped smile before the door closes.

----

I walk down the stairs, feeling slightly conscious of the bright outfit Hobi oppa has picked out but nevertheless braving the stairs to bring myself in front of them.

They're all standing there, chatting, fixing each other's clothes, smoothing out non-existent wrinkles as they splay their hands across each other's chests and shoulders, fingers lingering and wry smiles and heated eyes.

I take the final step and enter the living room, watching as the others still with an unnatural, synced ease and their eyes turn to slowly graze over me, the heat in their eyes becoming a flame that only becomes ignited further and fuels something in me.

Their eyes slowly travel downwards, the intentional slowness in the act making me feel like there were seven simultaneous touches scorching across my skin leisurely and there were no clothes acting like a barrier.

"Stunning kit. Just stunning." Hobi oppa breathes as he steps forward, his words breaking us all out of the trance state of being lost in each other, stepping forward to trail his fingers down my exposed shoulders, skimming over my clothed-clad curves, trailing down to rest heavily on my hips- his hands moulding to the shape of my hips.

There's sheer control in his body but his eyes are filled with dominance and authority- compelling me silently to lean forward, to press myself against him, to mould my body to his as we feverishly seek each other's mouths, my mouth falling open and prey to the predatory hunger his lips kiss me with. His lips and tongue claim me as his, demanding and fierce and unrelenting, coaxing whimpers out of mouth, groaning deeply into my own as he hungrily devours those sounds, pressing closer and closer, hands pulling my hips flush with his. His hand roves up from my right side to gently cup my neck, my head tilting to provide him with deeper access, as his tongue strokes further into my mouth, a predator marking his territory with each broad, deep stroke of his tongue. I can feel energy surging between us, rising and mounting- an uncontrollable wave of desire and want washing over each inch of my skin. He forcefully parts our mouths, as though it pains him to do so, chest brushing against my own as I take in the sight of his dilated pupils and glistening swollen lips.