019

A/N: hi everyone, I just wanted to say thanks for being here and for reading and supporting this book your own way. I love this book like a child of mine and if I could, I'd want everyone to read it, lol. Please vote and comment, they go a long way and share to your friends and on your reading list. If there's anything you'd like me to work on, do tell. I think this book has less errors than all my others even though they are all first drafts. I'm being a little extra careful.

Thanks again and enjoy!

---

° yes, it is possible to hate and love someone at the same time. I do it to myself everyday. °

Chapter 19

"I'm Sky," Sky walks around the car to introduce after a minute of silence is broken when Nessa asks who the person I am with is.

Nessa looks at him, clearly appreciating his looks before she extends a hand in greetings, "And I'm Nessa, the hopefully well talked about sister."

Sky smiles, "I have heard about you but not so much from Israel."

Nessa ticks her tongue, turning to look at me with a half questioning half teasing raised brow, "that's not surprising too seeing as I've heard nothing about you."

"I– I– It's..." I stutter, trailing off when I come to the realization that I have nothing to say. Nothing understandable that they'd love to hear anyway.

"Wait," Josh, the other person on the motorcycle— the one who was driving— says, saving me from fishing for nonexisting words. "Is it Sky as in Sky Hunt?"

Sky looks away from my sister and to her boyfriend still on the black motorcycle. Josh was looked more white than brown, no one can tell he's brown on first look even. "Yeah?"

Josh smiles, getting off his motorcycle to properly greet Sky. "You haven't changed much, it's really nice to see you."

"Um—" Sky turns to me in askance and all I can do is shrug. More plaguing things on my mind. Nessa just met Sky!

"Oh, I knew Charlotte very well," Josh explains and Sky's eyes widen in understanding and his skin pales, taking an inch backward like seeing Josh hurt or he wasn't prepared to hear what Josh just said.

"Oh," is all Sky says and I instinctively take a step closer to him not fully knowing why at first. Maybe as support or many because I think he's going to fall and I want to be close enough to catch him.

"I'm so confused, you all have explanations but for now, Sky this happens to be my boyfriend Josh," Nessa introduces with so much pride and I struggle to hold in an eye roll.

Nessa's love for Josh is something that can not go unnoticed. Josh was already in the university and was just taking a year off to take care of some things back home. I can bet my organs that their relationship is way older than what we know. There have been a lot of sneaking around and hidden photos conversations before Nessa finally got to courage to tell our parents. Now they could do whatever without hiding and tell everyone that cared to hear that they were together. It was annoyingly and awesome all at the same time and I usually wondered if I'd ever feel this way with someone.

"It was nice meeting you, Josh," Sky struggles to say and I wish I can at least place a hand on his shoulder, anything to make him feel better. But I couldn't.