027

New Edit: Guys, you'd notice that among the chapter list, there are new new ones; exclusive chapters also known as Story Branches. So after reading this part, if you want to see an alternative side to which this chapter could have gone, then you absolutely need to read the branched part.

Preview of the the Chapter 27 story branch: Israel doesn't believe Sky's lie and one thing lead to another and Sky confesses to an illness.

I really can't bare the thought of something happening to Sky, I like him that much now. He's been like this light in my life this past few days and without him I'd be so lost and back to being Israel that barely talks. The tears fall and I quickly wipe them up and reach up to cup Sky's face. He's frowning at me but it's not an angry frown, it's looks like one that's saying he's stuck and confused. "I probably can't help but I want to be here for you. What drugs are you taking? And- and if it's the Molly kinds, why did you take it? Are you a drug addict? Can't help yourself?"

Please check out the story branch for more juicy details. x

*

° just be with me.
we'll figure out the details later. °

Chapter 27

We don't watch 'Call me by your name anymore' even though we stay awake until 1 am defiling my mum's rule of going to bed early.

When Sky and I return back to his house, we are already tired from all the walking and running. Well, I am, I'm not sure about Sky. His dad and girlfriend already left the house, leaving no trace of themselves behind. Sky says he once yelled at his dad for not cleaning up after their dates so now, his old man cleans us everytime, leaving the house as tidy as he met it. I can't imagine yelling at my dad, with or without my mum present but I guess if he littered places...I might?

Nah.

Anyway, we share the dinner my mum packed up for us and after that, we do some studying. Sky just happens to be a genuis in math and since I'm not struggling too bad, the session goes smoothly as we solve questions, switch notes and quiz each other. I don't think I've had a more exciting study session ever. I think we study more than we planned because when Sky sees the time, he burst out laughing calling us both nerds and closing everybook in sight.

After that we talk about the LGBT community and Sky explains a lot of things to me and shows me some stuff on YouTube. It's not as easy as I thought it be and the information settles in my throat like a bitter stubborn pill refusing to go down. It'll definitely have to take some getting used to and I have a lot of work to do in order to get the chant - "Homosexuality is a sin" out of my head. It keeps ringing at the back of my head like some engraved lullaby with every new picture of guys kissing or girls and every new information.

Sky notices my discomfort so he stops and we decide to watch a movie instead.

I'm too full for popcorn but Sky's not. At this point, I don't think he can ever be full, I think he can eat and eat all day and still eat some more again. Sky makes small popcorn and joins me in his living room where I'm running my fingers over the lonely ceramic panda.

"Does it have a name?"

"Huh?" He drops a bottle of water on the table before sitting on the sofa with me.

Yeah, another thing is he drinks a lot of water. A lot. I turn to look at him, and point at the panda, "does it have a name?"

He looks at the panda and scrunches his face, "um..." The he runs a hand through his hair and shakes his head. "Nope, just a piece of furniture."