CHAPTER ONE- BIRTHDAY✔️

Author Notes: at the end of the story I have a chapter called characters and cast. This way you don't can see whom I picked to represent each character. This way you can decide if you want to use your own imagination or my picks.

✔️ I want to give a shout out to RowanCarver and AndiJ37 who took the time to make suggestions to improve my story, help edit and was encouraging. I really appreciate you taking the time to help. Please be sure to check their pages and read their stories.

This chapter was edited June 10, 2021.  (3,084 words)

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

My eighteen year old brother, Jacob, ran into the bedroom, "Meri time to get up. We have a busy day today. You have twenty-four minutes to be in the kitchen. Mom and Dad are fixing breakfast."

"Don't you have someone else you can go to bother?" I said.

"Not at this time. Everyones downstairs in the kitchen is waiting for you. We drew straws to see who would get to come upstairs to wake you up. I lost. Twenty-two minutes; now get showered and get dressed."

I sat up and glared at him. "Okay, I'm up. I sure hope you mature before you become Alpha. If not then I feel sorry for our ally's pack." I climbed out of bed and made my way to the bathroom, slamming the door behind me.

"Yes, my job here is done and now you have twenty and half minutes, he yells. I hear him yell and laugh as my bedroom door closes." I jump into the shower. I showered and dried off, then grabbed my blue jeans shorts and my white boho free-flowing shirt. I looked into the mirror and brushed my long ash-blond hair. I think to myself, "I think I'll let it hang loose." I set the brush on the counter. I glance at myself in the mirror, "Wow, I really think this looks good. I will leave my hair down."

I grab my blue eyeshadow and apply it. "This makes my grayish blue eyes just pop. When I find my mate he will think I look fine." I giggle and grab my boho earrings and leather bracelet off the bathroom counter and put them on. I put the toilet lid down and sat on it as I pulled on my boots. I walked out of my bathroom. I go to the closet and reach up and grab my brown leather purse. I walk out of the closet and go to my dresser. I pick up and dump everything from my blue purse into my brown bag. I sat on the bed to read my messages from my social media page. I had several birthday wishes even though my birthday is officially tomorrow, but my party is tonight.
I could hear my siblings moving outside my door and then I noticed it was two minutes past the time my brother told me to be downstairs. I quickly ran into the bathroom and turn on the shower. Then leave the bathroom to stand a few feet behind my bedroom door. My door flew open. I saw all my siblings run by me and into the bathroom. They did not even notice I was standing by the wall. They are focused on the shower running from the bathroom. Then I quickly ran down the stairs and sat on the island chair in the kitchen with mom and dad.

Just then my siblings ran behind me. "Sneaky sis leaving the shower running," said Jacob.

"That trick never gets old." I laugh. "What are the plans today?"

Mom said, "I am taking you, Sophia and the twins to the spa. We are getting mani-pedis. Then going to Vintage Boutique to get our 1950s dresses for your Sweet 16 Coming Out. The dresses we ordered came in yesterday. While we are gone dad and the boys will go fishing. Claire will work her magic and change our backyard into the 1950's sock hop theme you want. Now let's eat. Then we will all take off." We all sit down and I looked at my family as we ate.